part 9 "there's something I want to tell you"

(I need to stop writing stories half alseep bc the result was part 8-)

--hajime pov--

'what did I just do. why did I do that. There was more ways to get him to Shud up.' I regretted it immediately. But what made it worse was ibuki saw the fact both of us where red.

Ibuki: "why are you both blushing- OMG DID YOU GUYS KISS!" She said while nagito walked out of his room.

Nagito: "n-no why would we?"
Ibuki: "because your obviously gay for each other." She rolled her eyes as if it was true. 'maybe she's right. Just maybe.'

"why does it matter? you know if we did we aren't going to tell you."

Ibuki: " woooow welp get ready for later you guys got a blind date!"
"Do we have to do it today I'm so tired." Ibuki just nodded her head, going to the kitchen when mikan and kazuichi where.

{Time skip to date brought to you buy have ideas but no ideas for fill in time}

--Nagito pov--

We're all walking to meet ibuki's friends.
Ibuki: "I'm going to say this now. The people your going on dates with aaaaarrreeeeee"
She pause for a second.

Ibuki: "EACH OTHER! Now go be gay and if I find out you came back to the house I will lock you out." She walks away waving to us.

Hajime: "well what do you wanna do?."
"Anything is fine"
We decider on getting ice cream and going to the beach. He didn't want to do much which makes sense he is really tired.

When we made it to the beach it was generally late because of how far away the ice cream shop was. We sat near the tide and just talked.
Hajime: "god im so tired." I laughed a bit.
"I mean you did wake up at 3 in the morning."
Hajime: "*yawn* yeah."

His head hit my shoulder. 'maybe now would be a good time tell him.'
"Hay hajime there's something I wanna tell you."
Hajime: "yeah?"

(Cliff hanger!)
-342 words-