The Kids

When I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would change'Cause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smileThe whole world stops and stares for a while'Cause girl, you're amazingJust the way you are

There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would change'Cause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smileThe whole world stops and stares for a while'Cause girl, you're amazingJust the way you are

6 months later

I lay Emmett down next to Char after finally getting him to sleep. Looking over I see Ace rocking Matteo. I smile and kiss him cheek. "Isn't he so cute," Ace whispers as Matteo slowly falls asleep.

"Yes, yes he is."

Matteo looks just like Ace. The baby pictures I've seen look identical to Matteo. He is the stubborn one of the twins. He tends to stay up and wake his brother up a lot. They are in the same room right now so it's easier to feed and things like that. Soon Matteo will be in his room though.

Ace continues to hold Matt since he'll wake up if he sits him down. I check on Emmett, Char and him are asleep. They cuddle each other in Ace and I's bed. Smiling I look back to Ace. He sighs and I take Matteo.

I lay him in his bed and cover him up and slowly as possible and he doesn't wake up. I let out a silent sigh before walking on my tip toes down stairs. Ace follows me.

I've worked off the baby weight and surprisingly I'm back to my normal weight.

Ace sits on the couch and I lay on top of him. I've never been so exhausted in my life. He rubs my back and says, "I love you."

"I love you too!" I smile. "Hey, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm doing a good job with them? Like- I'm doing okay and they'll turn out better than I did?"

"Your doing great baby! Your doing the best job ever! Why do you think your not?"

I shrug, "because the boys are always crying and I feel like Charlotte is being left out or something! I dunno." I sigh and close my eyes.

"Well Olive you are doing a great job with all three of them!" He kisses my head and whispers, "get some sleep baby. You look exhausted."

I nod and let sleep take over my body as I cling to Ace's chest.

--Ace pov--

She instantly falls asleep on me and I kiss her head once more. She hasn't slept much since the twins were born. She's always doing something for the kids. Charlotte turns four in a couple days and she wants to do something really cute. I just hope she isn't working herself too much.

She loves the kids a lot, so she does everything she can. I just need her to relax a little sometimes.

I've been at work so she takes care of the kids till I get home and when they go to bed we lay together and talk. It's actually nice.

I love this woman with all my heart and she is the most beautiful wife ever. I want the best and everything perfect for her. If she wants more babies then I'll do it. If she wants to just lay down and cuddle I'll do it. I'd do anything for her.

I hear little feet steps and I peak over the couch. "What's wrong princess?" I ask Charlotte as she rubs her eyes walking down the stairs.

"Hungey daddy."

I check my phone and it's only noon. I nod before slipping out from under Olive. She stirs around, but doesn't wane up.

"Where mommy?"

"Mommy is sleeping baby," I whisper as I pick her up. Charlotte clings to me and lays her head on my shoulder. We get into the kitchen and I set her on the counter. "What'd you want for lunch?"

She shrugs, "macatoni?"

I nod and grab a box of kraft Mac and cheese. I grab a pot and make the macaroni.

Soon Olive wakes up. She hugs me and says, "I love you."

"I love you too Olive!" I smile turning around to face her. I kiss her softly and say, "thank you baby!"

"For?"

"Giving me a great life and beautiful kids!"

She giggles, "you did a lot of the work there Ace!"

I laugh and continue to hug her. I never thought I'd marry this woman let alone love her. I'm glad I met her though. She changed my life for the better. She's helped me through so much and has giving me everything I could ever want! She's just amazing. I've never loved someone so much. I'm glad she's the one who made me love.

I kiss her temple and she pulls away.

Around 8:00 we put the kids to bed and sit in our own room. She sits up scribbling down things in her journal. Glasees sit just perfectly on her nose, hair in a messy bun and wearing my t-shirt. I sit next to her and lay my head on her lap. "Your so beautiful."

She giggles, "thank you!"

"Hey, uh- do you wanna go out with me?" I feel my cheeks get red and hot as I speak.

"What?"

I turn so I'm looking at her and say, "yeah- do you want to go out with me?"

She giggles and nods, "yes- I'll go out with you."

I smile, "thank you. Be freaky by 5:00 tommorrow night! Slash can watch the kids."

Olive nods and giggles again. I sit up and kiss her cheek before laying on my side of the bed. She puts her journal away and lays down with me. Kissing my chest she says, "Ace?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you love me?" She looks up at me with puppy eyes.

"Because your amazing! Your beautiful and I can't wait to spend my entire life with you!"

"But why? Why me?"

I shrug, "you made me feel something. The day I met you I felt something, something I never felt before and I knew I had to have you!" I notice I'm using my thumb to draw circles along her shoulder and I say, "I'm better with you then I am without you. Without you I want to die and I want to kill everything in sight!"