Izuku the monster hybrid

Aizawa: Congratulations you have to suffer through parents week were your parents will be going with you to classes all week.

As everyone's parent come into the classroom everyone sees two boys without their parents. One was a very pale boy named Arnold and he was drawing and the other was a green haired boy with freckles as he teleports a bottle of ketchup out of nowhere and drinks it. At this point the parents were disgusted but the kids were used to it. Well all parents were disgusted except for General because he had know the green haired boy Izuku's and Arnolds family for a long time.

Suddenly some music starts to play and General goes in the corner cowering in fear just repeating "I don't wanna have a bad time."

 Over and over and over again. Suddenly a short skeleton is being carried in by his wife. Then the music stops as the women puts sans down by Izuku and apologizes to General. 

Everyone recognized these two as the #10 hero and monster ambassador Frisk and the #2 hero sans. Frisk helped General stand up and walked over to Izuku and Arnold

Frisk: How are my sons?

Izuku and Arnold: Fine

General got up and sans felt something wrong so he used check on General with he hasn't done since the underground

General: 

ATK:Depends on form 

HP: 70,000

LV: 69,420

Description: The Multiverse in a human form. Only higher being of power is god.

Sans created a gaster blaster and brought up Generals stats for all to see.

Sans: EXPLAIN!

General: Turns out after you have been in the underground or been born a monster human hybrid all killings of living beings rises your LV. Just check Izuku

Izuku:

ATK: 1 damage per second

HP: 9,002

LV: 69

Description: The second ever Human monster hybrid child

Sans deactivates the gaster blaster and deactivates bad time mode. Everyone was sweat dropping at what just transpired.

AFTER SCHOOL

Izuku is walking back to his dorm with his parents when he saw a note taped on the door.

Izuku

Please come meet us under the cherry blossom tree

Izuku:It is unsigned

Frisk and Sans smirk at each other when they realize it was Friday.