Chapter 4

We reached in front of his front door in no time and Paris directly went to get me a glass of water from the kitchen. I gladly accepted it and drank it down.

"Would you feel more comfortable if we chill first?" He asked me while attentively observing me from beside me on the couch. I didn't want to back out of my decision though. I know that if we talk for too long, I'll probably end up backing out of my resolve. Instead of answering him, I went on his laps and started kissing him again. He kissed me back and grabbed my ass to put it on top of his crotch. Ah, he's hard again. He removed my top and I started unbuttoning his shirt while he started biting on my neck. He's really good at this. I couldn't hold back my moans and my hands from shaking while undoing his shirt. I finally got it off him and took a moment to check his shirtless self out. A Greek god. His chest is strong, and he has a four pack. His broad shoulders look so delicious too. I went ahead and started sucking on the spot below his ear. Bingo, he grabbed onto my back tightly and started letting out small moans. His voice is a bit shaky and super sexy right now. I want him to speak to me in this voice. I slid my hands towards his pants and started undoing his button and zipper. I put my hand in his briefs and started stroking him.

"Is this good?" I asked him in an innocent voice. I know that always works on guys.

"Yes, it feels really good." Ah just as I thought, his voice is really hot when he speaks in short breaths. He undid my bra and started sucking on my right nipple. I let out a moan and he stood up while carrying me towards his bedroom. He softly lied me down on his bed and took his pants off in a swift movement. He then pulled my skirt down and put his hand in my underwear.
"You're really wet." He said while leaning towards me to make out again all while putting two fingers inside me. I was shaking at this point. I kept pulling him closer to me with my hands and legs. He kissed me on my cheek before putting his knee on the bed for support and moving his free hand towards a drawer of his bedside table. He finally grabbed what he wanted and re focused on me. I put my hand back inside his briefs and started stroking him to the rhythm of his fingers inside me.

"Do you mind if I put it in? I have a condom." He gave me a genuine look of concern while asking this. He looked so hot I couldn't say no.

"Go ahead" was all I could say. At that moment this is what I want most. He kissed me briefly and removed my underwear. He did the same with his briefs and started putting the condom on. I stared at him all the while he was doing it and a thought popped to my head. This is the kind of guy who could really hurt me. I feel like I'd say yes to everything he asks. I'm too far to turn back now though. So, I hope he'll treat me well.

"Go slow at first please" I let out as he leaned down on me and placed his lower part on mine.

"I'll do my best" He said and in a swift movement, he was inside me. I automatically dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs around him. It felt weird. It didn't really hurt but it didn't really feel good either. He started moving slowly and with each stroke, he was a bit more inside me. I could hear his soft moans through our kisses. I could also feel him shake a bit.

"Can I go faster now?" He sounded like he was really holding it in. I was starting to feel good too, so I wanted more too.

"Yes, you can" he quickly got on his knees and grabbed my legs to place them on his shoulders. He then put one hand on my stomach and the other on my left leg. Fast. He was going fast. I couldn't even process what I was feeling. My moans started getting louder. I lost control of my body and put my hand on the one he placed on my stomach. This was starting to feel really good. Is it because I smoked and drank earlier? Is it normal to feel this good my first time? Maybe it's because he fingered me earlier, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable having him inside me. He feels big too. I looked up at him to catch him already staring. He lifted me up and started licking me on my nipple while playing with my other boob with his hand. I arched my back and started moving with him with my hands still grabbing his back tightly. He was going a bit slower and I could feel he was about to cum. I tried moving my hips a bit so that he could hit the spot where it feels good. He now picked up the pace and thrusted inside me really fast. I might actually climax with him. He let out a loud moan and started slowing down. This sudden change of pace and him inside me made my whole body go numb. I could feel electricity in between my legs, and I suddenly had a harder time breathing. Finally, I came and fell back on the bed short of breath. Paris got out of me and laid down next to me also out of breath.

"Fuck that was really good" I said. He looked at me still breathing fast and had the expression of a man who had just won a marathon. It felt like any second now, he will jump up and start running around with his fists in the air.

"That was incredible" he replied after a few seconds. We laid down like this for a few minutes and I finally got up to pee. I took the opportunity to wash up a bit and stare at myself in the mirror. It looked like I was glowing. I couldn't stop smiling. That was too good to be true.

Paris handed me a T-shirt when I got back and went to the bathroom right after. I wore the T-shirt which reached right below my butt and went to find my phone in the living room. I had 10 notifications from both Nora and Jonah asking me if I was safe and if I lost it to Paris. It suddenly hit me that I had indeed lost it to him without his awareness. It's fine though, if he doesn't suspect anything then there's no reason for me to tell him. I am really tired now and my legs are about to give up on me. My insides are also starting to feel sore. I head back to the bed and lie down waiting for Paris to come back. It's already 5am but I'm too tired to go back home now. Paris comes back and gets in bed with me. He's laying on his side facing me while I'm on my stomach.

"Were you at a party when I called you?" I break the silence.

"Yeah, I was with a few of my arts major friends that I told you about. The party was starting to calm down though."

"Oh, I'm glad I didn't interrupt you having a good time then."

"Don't worry about this. This was much more fun." He answered while tucking a strand of my side bangs behind my ear. I suddenly felt the urge to hug him and moved closer to his body. He was only wearing pajama shorts so I could still see his beautiful upper body. I placed my head under his neck, and he wrapped his arms around me. He feels really warm. He has a soft skin despite his hair on his chest and under his belly button. I like a man with hair though. It makes them look more masculine. I could hear birds chirping outside and fell asleep to their humming melody inside the warmth of Paris' arms.