17

CRYSTAL AALIYAH WHITE POV 👅👅

To be continued...
Location: Houston Texas
otw- to my house .
I jus got done killing Lucas & pooter
And now I'm driving back to my house I already called the clean up crew to clean up the dead body's at the place I recorded the video of Chloe killing Anthony & Lucas and pooter how I do dat ? I got my ways I jus sent it to Anthony gang i made sure when they try to hack to see anybody else they won't I already deleted my self and my tracks .
-
I deleted the number I sent the video to them to ...
45 mins later I jus got home and dominos & Aj & Elijah & Dave is still here & Aiden & Caleb , I walked in and head straight upstairs ..
25 mins later I jus got out the shower and lotion & oil down my body while putting on my clothes .
-

I had that on & I went downstairs and everybody was jus chilling on the couch I headed to kitchen and made some bottles for Ava & made some chicken noodles for Amelia , I putted Ava bootle in the bottle warmer and I drained the water out of Amelia...

I had that on & I went downstairs and everybody was jus chilling on the couch I headed to kitchen and made some bottles for Ava & made some chicken noodles for Amelia , I putted Ava bootle in the bottle warmer and I drained the water out of Amelia noodles and I putted the season in there and started stirring her noodles .
-
10 mins later I putted her noodles on her high chair and grabbed Ava bottle out the bottle warmer and sat it on the microwave.
-
I went upstairs and unlocked the nana door and grabbed Ava and Amelia and closed her door back while locking it .
I carried them down stairs and putted Amelia in her high chair and I sat down while I started feeding her , Ava started fussing so I laid her down in my lap and gave her , the bottle I was feeding both of them honestly these the only two who keep me going they my happiness.
-
Everybody came in kitchen looking at me .
Can I get my face back I said mugging them while I continued feeding Ava & Amelia .
u need help ? dominos asked looking at me with a frown .
Nah I'm good guh now wassuh cause y'all all came in kitchen and ain't get no food but jus staring at me I said looking down at Ava .
-
how u feel honestly don't lie or nothing Dave said looking at Ava den me .
First off where my baby kairi at I said mugging him .
she finna get dropped off he said .
aht aht don't try change the subject like he said how u feel AJ said looking at me .
I feel numb I said while drinking my sprite that has lean in it , ion feel nothing all the pain gone I said while sucking my teeth .
-
Uhun gimme this Elijah said trying take my lean , I punched the shit outta him .
Don't touch my shit nomore I said mugging him .
Goddamn she got mans hands Aiden said laughing .
I punched his ass to causing him to fumble back some .
Look i ain't him u ain't finna be mike Tyson-ing my ass u fucking man Aiden said rubbing his chest .
-
Yeh ion wanna be next so imma jus sit here domino's said while sitting down .
Amelia got done with her noodles so I cleaned her up and got her out the high chair & Ava bottle was empty so I took it out her mouth and burped her and she burped and I picked them up and walked to their bathroom .
I grabbed Amelia bath thing , they had two baths in their bathroom one was Ava and one of Amelia .
I ran both of them warm bath water it filled up a little and putted Amelia in hers while I putted
-
Ava bath thing in there and I putted Ava in there while I walked to they room and grabbed they Dove baby soap , I grabbed they cloth and I washed up Amelia up first den dried her off while I went to Ava and washed her up and her hair den I rinsed her off while I got her out the bath tub and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her & Amelia followed me to their room .
-
15 mins later I was done lotion & oiling down they body now I was putting on their clothes and doing their hair .