18

"Pray you catch me"- Beyoncé
Play the music with it , this is only going to 20 chapters till I make part 2 please read the other book of dis when I make it.

"Pray you catch me"- Beyoncé Play the music with it , this is only going to 20 chapters till I make part 2 please read the other book of dis when I make it

Crystal Aaliyah white POV..
5 months later ...
Tuesday afternoon 4:32 pm
Houston Texas.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"i pray you catch me listening "
*flash back *
found out everybody was against me literally.
I founded out they all was working with my dad and I was blind to realize , I can give them that they good with it .
so now I gotta kill them all , it's going hurt me and especially the kids but if I don't they gonna kill me .
I hate it because I felt like I had people now I gotta take them how was I suppose to tell them they dads and uncles dead ? .
I got out the car and snuck into my dad trap house.
I started shooting at everybody I saw ...
30 min later .
I finally got done shooting all his mans and saw all of them ready for me .
I was lying if I wasn't scared not of them it's because I'm da only one I have people with me but I have kill people I loved and most worried will my kids forgive me ? when they grow up will they hate me .
-
Shots was flying and that when I started shooting back .
I shot Elijah Caleb and Dave my partner AJ shot Aiden , Dominique was pregnant so that was the hardest tbh i shot her in her head and watched her body jerked back .
I got shot in the arm but it was a glaze luckily .
I shot Elijah in his head & Caleb & Aiden .
all they body jerked back and I watched the room fills with blood .
I saved the best for last .
me and Dave started fighting i prison whipped him while he shot me in the leg , honestly thought I was over with I could do dis shit good if they wasn't somebody I love I was weak I ain't want to kill them .
but I had realize it's really me or them .
I chose me so now I gotta suck it up.
-
I shot dave in his head and stomped his head in while I lit up all they body and washed they body burns into ashes .
*flash back over *
ever since I killed them it's been hard I been in my hole plus with three kids , I had kairi in my custody cause his mama sign her over to me it's been hard cause all they do is ask when they dads coming to see them , Ava got big she 6 months now she talk and her teeth's came in she starting to walk .
-
but it's been hard all I can do is show them a picture but I know some point in life imma have tell them the real story of who I am and what I do and what they did , I don't know if they going to forgive me I hoping tho , I ain't wanna take they fathers away but it wasn't a choice they was going get me and I couldn't die I wasn't afraid to but I was worried cause I ain't wanna leave my girls even know kairi ain't mines I treat her like she is .
-
so I been blaming me since cause even know they was going to kill me I still killed theirs fathers and i know once they get older they gonna take after me , I never wanted my life to go down like this but u never know where life's go your worst enemies be the one close to u or the one you love the most .
-
I would've never imagined them being against me s they was so good at it , it makes me wonder how was I blind to see it & plus they knew where I lay my head they could've attacked my nana & im pretty sure they put the dots together cause my trap is clean so I'm pretty sure they knew something was up so I had kill them before words get out I'm in the streets .
-
I'm changing I will never be the same , I pray the kids don't hate me when they older I'm scared cause I don't want them to follow my lead i pray that I did the right thing by killing them all .
-
I will never bounce back after this , this is my breaking point ...

 "Nothing else ever seems to hurt Like the smile on your faceWhen it's only in my memoryIt don't hit me quite the sameMaybe it's a cause for concernBut I'm not at easeKeeping my head to the curb" -  Beyoncé •••two more chapters till part 2 of hood

Like the smile on your face
When it's only in my memory
It don't hit me quite the same
Maybe it's a cause for concern
But I'm not at ease
Keeping my head to the curb" -  Beyoncé
•••
two more chapters till part 2 of hood .
it's going be a sequel, probably will be a different name .