✨Re-Born✨

"How do we move him though" Chan said has he begun to pace around worried as the minutes went by

"How do we move him though" Chan said has he begun to pace around worried as the minutes went by.Lilith stopped and thought for a second.She turned to look at Felix and the barrier and motioned Seungmin over."Since we need to go to the fairy fountain I was thinking what if you can grab him and carry him."Lilith said to Seungmin.He carefully looked at the barrier just as he was about to speak Hyunjin spoke up.

"We are all coming with Seungmin.The final being of the prophecy resides in the forest.We can't not be so careless we are now all on the run." Hyunjin said out loud."I have been away from my kingdom for a bit but we have sent messenger birds.We must tread carefully for these are dangerous waters"Hyunjin said now changing his hair from blond to black.

"I agree me and Hannie are now on the run we must change some of our physical appearance.Jeongin can just transform into a Pegasus and Seungmin a dragon." Minho said sitting up as he was propped against the tree next to Han.

"Ok Seungmin you know what to do" Hyunjin said backing up so he can transform.

With a flash of bright red and a loud crumble once again there stood a mighty red dragon.

Chan watched silently as blood dripped from Felix eyes his once lively doe brown eyes now dull and white.He couldn't stand to stare at someone he cared about maybe love be in this much pain.This is why he never fell in love.All he could hope was Felix can survive this dreadful journey

Felix was awake but not quite awake.He could hear everything going on in the world but he couldn't see or feel what was going on.Suddenly the whole world begun to shake he felt something pick him up.

"What could that be that's causing this"

Felix sighed sitting down looking back at his reflection. He had a gut feeling he knew what this was.He was finally getting his new powers ,finally growing to his full potential. A new rebirth from the ashes is what it is.

"Wait they would have to burn me for me to be finally reborn"

Felix didn't like this idea he experienced it once and it was the most painful thing in the entire world.He thought back to how the others who were Phoenix's had to be drowned.One with their element to be finally reborn.Felix shivered at the thought curling his his legs to his chest.

"Why did this have to happen to me"

He wished he still had his parents they would have helped him.But now he must move on to take back his kingdom.For his friends,people and the future people of Lumeria.It was a big burden Felix wasn't prepared for.His older sister was to take the throne. But now that would never happen there body was purposely away from the water so they couldn't reform.

The barrier Felix was surrounded in was beginning to turn red and darken they ground shook and cracked.Felix was left unfazed he knew what was gonna happen.

Once an heir reaches ones peak they must relive the past lives.Felix must go back to his past lives now and into the future.
(Why this low-key sound like avatar)