🌸•|| CHAPTER NO.1 ||•🌸

Edited on 1 July, 2021/ Thursday

"Sasuke-kun", a girl with red hair and red eyes, Karin called out as she fastened her speed to catch up with the said leader with black hair and onyx orbs, Sasuke. His eyes followed her figure as she suddenly stopped in front of him and turned around, her cheeks flushed.

"There's a strong chakra nearby, I can sense it" she claimed as the blush on her cheeks darkened, now more visible.

Upon hearing those words his mind only went to one person. The only person he could think of at that moment. Itachi. With that thought he stopped besides the red head, who nervously pushed her glasses above the bridge of her nose.

It was clear as day and night that she had took liking to his presence forming a one sided bond with him. Everyone who knew of this fact knew she dreamt about growing old with him. But Sasuke thanked God she wasn't there when his idiotic twelve year old self claimed to restore his dead clan.

"Lead the way" he ordered in his usual cold tone.

A chuckle could be heard in the background. Sasuke tilted his head to see Suigetsu chuckling as he looked towards the red head who was now red from top to bottom in fury. "He doesn't want you, get a hint" he said as he continued to laugh only to later receive a punch from her. It was his ability to turn into water that saved him till now and Sasuke was sure this capability only further allowed him to tease her more given that her attempts to hurt him were useless.

After the both teammates were done arguing, Karin scoffed and started leading the team to the said location. Jumping from one tree to another. They soon ended up in a clear field in the middle of the forest. Sasuke now too could feel a powerful chakra. He glare at the female member of the team "Where is the 'Exact' location of this chakra". Threat was visible in his voice. It was not the first time she had heard him like this but she couldn't help but gulp at his words. Before she could defend herself, Jugo, the fourth member of the team interrupted her as he flew away the bird that had recently landed on his finger, "Two kilometers to the north".

Once Sasuke heard the guided direction, he didn't waste a second, "Don't follow me" with that said he disappeared from his current location.

Even though, their team had only been formed recently, they felt attached to each other. Everyone except 'him'. And seeing him walking into a death trap didn't help either. They sparred each other a glance, worry was evident on their faces. Without wasting a second they all agreed on following him, not wanting to lose him in an obvious trap.

He landed from on tree branch to another, stopping when he sensed his teammates approaching. He was already annoyed by the oddness of this situation and now he was much more annoyed when his teammates stopped behind him thinking of him as a fool capable of falling in a death trap.

He rotated his body to face the three living creatures behind him. His sharighan activated. A cold stare was the only thing he could offer them in return for their not needed kindness.

"We are coming with you" Sasuke didn't have time for this but his teammates were persistent.

"Look man, hate to break it to you but we are not letting you die just yet" Sasuke's eyes twitched, die, whatever gave them the idea that he was ready to die. He knew this could be a trap, he was not an idiot.

"We won't meddle in your fight" Jugo further stated. Sasuke was beyond annoyed. With a groan, Sasuke continued to move ahead, moving from one branch to another.

Not receiving any answer from him, the rest of the team shared a glance and continued to follow him, only a few feet behind.

After a few minutes, Sasuke reached the said destination with the rest of his team following a few steps behind him.

The chakra he felt was strong, but it wasn't Itachi's. He could feel his chakra. In front of him was a portal emitting chakra familiar to his. He couldn't blame Karin for the misunderstanding, for a second he too had mistaken it for Itachi's chakra.

A deep frown formed on his forehead. Right thing to do would be to retreat and look for Itachi but he continued to walk towards the portal. A black hole. He looked towards his teammates before signaling them to wait. He walked towards the portal and passed his hand inside. A tingling feeling passed through his body and soon he felt himself being sucked in. Soon he was fully submerged inside the portal.

When their team leader did not return from the portal, the only thing they could think of was to enter the portal which will hopefully lead them to their now lost teammate.

Once they entered the portal or were sucked in the portal, a white light flashed in front of their eyes which threatened to blind them unless they close their eyes.

Once they opened their eyes their eyes met with sasuke's back. When he slightly tilted his face. His face has shocked impression on it. There weren't many emotions that were usually shown on his, shock was a new one.

He-They were standing in side Konoha. It's been years since he last stepped foot in this hidden village, three to be exact. It looked different but he didn't care. He was a missing nin. It was dangerous for him to be there. He knew full well if his arrival was to reach a certain blond and a pink head, he will be forced to come home. He didn't like it but he knew this was his home. But now he had abandoned it. It was no longer his home. Not until, he had avenged his clan.

He was soon brought back to his thoughts when in a distance he heard

-"SHANAROOOO"