In the nest.

Toothless blushed and said uh my king if I might speak freely? He smiled and looked at me and said I suppose. I blushed and shifted and said there's something I've always wanted to talk to you about but never felt comfortable till now. He blushed and said what is it? I blushed and said would you like to m-mm'-mate? I blushed as the king chuckled and said toothless what brought this up? I blushed and shifted and said well I was just thinking you lost your last mate May she Rest In Peace and I just thought I would offer you the chance to get a new one or maybe two. He blushed and said hmm. I blushed and shifted its your choice my king I only wanted to make it known I was willing. He smiled and said come with me. I blushed as he went down into the under ground caverns and blushed as me and hiccup followed him. I blushed as he turned around to look me in my eyes and whispered which of you came up with this proposal? I blushed and said I did my king. He nodded and said what does your mate think about it? Hiccup blushed and bows my king I would be honored to have such a powerful alpha to mate with if my mate toothless wishes to share. He nodded and said I see well toothless are you? I blushed and said I am my king we both will serve you in all your needs. He nods and said I see hmmm so are either of you virgin? Hiccup blushed and said I've been licked but never had sex. He nodded and said I will enjoy your pleasure then. I blushed and shifted looking away embarrassed and technically my king I'm still a virgin as well I've never been fucked. He smirks and said perfect two virgins. I blushed and said my king may I Bare your Mark? He smiled and nodded biting into my neck. I blushed and roared in pleasure and blushed as he chuckled and marked hiccup as well. I smiled and turned around and lifted my tail presenting my butt. He smirks and whispered ooo it's been a long time since I got to have ass and pussy. I blushed and smiled as I felt him beginning to lick my butthole and started sticking his tongue into my butt. I blushed and shifted moaning in pleasure presenting full permission and blushed as he smirks and thrusted into my ass. I blushed and roared holy love your so good at this my king. Please don't stop. He smiled and growled softly I won't till you are full of cum. I blushed and moaned softly as he started thrusting wildly pounding my once innocents and giving me the pounding I've always desired. I blushed and smiled as I hit my limit and came onto the ground hard. He smirks and whispered your going to clean that. I blushed and nodded moaning letting my asshole grip and work on the bewilderbeasts penis. I blushed and smiled as he roared in bliss thrusting hard cuming gallons. I blushed and smiled as I fell limp and smiled as he pulled away and stuffed his two foot long penis into my mouth and said clean up my cock. I blushed and nodded obediently sucking on his penis cleaning the full two foot long dick. I blushed and smiled as he smirks pulled out of my mouth and cums on my face. I blushed and smiled thank you for your gift my king. I blushed and smiled as I whispered hiccup it's your turn.