Toothless

Toothless

It's been three weeks of constant nesting behavior from my darling hiccup who decided to nest with my father. I blushed as I thought I heard a whimper from my fathers side and rushed to see. I blushed as I saw that hiccup had laid six eggs. I blushed and said love? Hiccup purrs yes mate? I blushed and cautiously approached and said May I looking at her eggs. She nods and shifted so I could see. I blushed and said oh wow. I blushed as my father growled and said get back you little pest. I blushed and looked up and sighed seeing him staring away from me. I blushed as I heard please my king forgive the intrusion but the nest is in danger there's a band of dragon killers on thier way if you don't act soon they will reach the nursery. I blushed and said I'll deal with it my king I roared and said defend our home battle stations. I blushed and smiled as all the females rushed to defend the nursery and the hatchlings. I blushed and called follow me flying out and began searching for I blushed and said Stormcutters advance destroy! I smiled and watched as the dragon killers where dealt with then blushed as I returned to my mates. I blushed and said they're taken care of my king. He nods and said assist our omega in getting our eggs to the nursery. I blushed and said as you wish my king I blushed and said come on love. I blushed and smiled as we took the eggs to the safety of the nursery. I blushed and said storm you I trust with the kings young do not fail me for if you do the king won't be forgiving. She nodded and said yes prince. I smiled and walked back to my beloved and said it is done.