When He Gets You A Gift

Cuphead-

It's the lovely weekend! You are sleeping in like the normal person you are. You are sleeping peacefully until you hear knocking at your front door. You slowly get up and somewhat fix yourself. You open your door to see Cuphead, and then it hit you... you and Cuphead were gonna go on a date today. You close the door before he could say anything. You frantically go searching for your stuff to get ready. You put on nice outfit, and make sure you look presentable. Eventually you open your door and Cuphead still standing there. "Sorry! I kinda of forgot we were gonna go out today! I had to hurry and get ready!" you say fixing your hair. "No, it's fine I get it! We had work yesterday! Let's go I got plans!" Cuphead grabs your wrist and you both run out of the apartment complex heading to who knows where! Eventually when you stop, your in the forest. "Wait did we just run all the way to Inkwell Isle 1?" you ask brushing yourself off. "Yeah I wanted to show you where I used to live. I thought you might like it, plus there's a hidden surprise I put there the day before!" Cuphead says leading you through the forest, heading to his childhood home. When you arrive it looks pretty beat up and looks like no one has touched it for years! "Man, what happened to this place?" you ask walking around it. "Hasn't been touched for years. Either way, let's check the inside!" You both walk into this pretty big house. Not like mansion big, but big. It's very dusty and has a couple cobwebs. "Wow, I but it used to be super cozy!" You say dusting off the couch to sit down. "Hehe, yeah it was! I miss living here. Be nice to move back someday." Cuphead starts to head through the house showing you off everything until you reach his old bedroom. "Alright wait here [Y/N]!" he quickly goes through the door and closes right behind. You wait for him to do whatever he needed to do. When Cuphead finally opened the door, his room looked like the rest of the house dusty. You walked in and looked around, making sure a prank wasn't about to go off. You look over at Cuphead, he's sitting on a bed holding some box. You go sit next to him and ask "What's in the box?" "Ohh, nothing special just a gift for you doll!" he says handing it over to you. You inspect it making sure it wasn't a prank either. "Relax, you know I don't prank you ever! Well except maybe April Fools, but that's it!" Cuphead say putting his hand around you. "Ok, Cuppy!" you start to open up the box to reveal a heart shaped piece of rose quartz, on a chain (Picture is and idea of what it would look like!)

 "Ok, Cuppy!" you start to open up the box to reveal a heart shaped piece of rose quartz, on a chain (Picture is and idea of what it would look like!)

"Cuphead, it's beautiful!" you say picking it up carefully. "Well I thought it might look nice on you! I went to a store and saw! It's a piece of rose quartz which apparently it helps you with love, specially romantic love!" Cuphead says boastfully. "That's so sweet! Do you want me to put it on?" you ask putting it down in the box. "How about I help you put it on?" Cuphead says with a smirk picking it up, and putting it on you. You wrap you arms around Cuphead, hugging him tight. "I love you so much Cuphead!" "Same here [Y/N]!" Cuphead says returning the hug.

Mugman-

You and Mugman decided to watch a movie that night after work. When work ended you both walked to Mugman's apartment together. Mugman looked very nervous for something. "Mugman, everything ok? You look nervous?" you ask grabbing his hand and holding it tightly. "Ohh hehe, I'm just fine!" He replies looking at you with a reassuring smile. When you finally get to Mugman's apartment you walk in and put your stuff down on a chair and head over to the TV, to go see what movies were on. You look back and Mugman was gone. You shrugged thinking he might have gone to the bathroom. You finally find a romantic comedy film. Mugman finally comes over and sit on the couch with some popcorn and treats. You grab a blanket and you go cuddle up to Mugman, to enjoy the movie. The movie was good it was the usual high school romantic comedy, good girl falls in love the bad boy, and stuff happens. When the movie is over you and Mugman just cuddle on the couch for awhile. "Oh man, I forgot something stay right here [Y/N]!" Mugman gets up and runs to his room. When Mugman comes back he has a small neatly wrapped box. "What you have there Mugs?" you ask looking over from the couch. "It's nothing, just a little something I bought you!" You comes over and sits by you, and hands the box over. You unwrap the box and to see a beautiful silver locket.