#SaveRalph

if you dont understand:

that rabbit in the picture is ralph .
he is an example of what happens to rabbits / all animals that get tested on for makeup and cosmetic products .
animals like him get abused and can die from being tortured and tested for stupid makeup formulas.
are you kidding me ? why is this still a thing .
poor and innocent animals that deserve to live a life and freedom are being tortured and tested by us monsters. they feel pain to , they are literally living and breathing angels - being tested and slowly dying thanks to cosmetics we selfishly desire. animals are not science projects, they are not punching bags , they are not mannequins or dolls , and they are certainly not something to be tested on for our needs. It isn’t fair and it isn’t right . it makes me cry thinking and being exposed to all these videos about all the animals being hurt because of us and certain brands. we should change this . we must . We have to save them . we need to stop this and make a change for them - I want to do the best I can to help them and to stop animal testing and cruelty !! And I know you can to , here’s how you can help !

- - - - -

reshare this . the more people know , the more action that will take place. I know I am a simple person but I can help by making this and being reshared. Don’t you want to help the poor animals? wait sorry! you don’t have to it’s okie! But I suggest you do We have to get the word out and stop animal testing and cruelty! We can make a stand and a change to this! Us humans are the monsters and we are the ones ruining this world given to us. so we can do better and help!

There is a link for this video here it is: https://action.hsi.org/page/25047/pet​...

use hashtags . #saveralph​ #stopanimaltesting​ #stopanimalcruelty​ are major examples of what we can use to get the word out in posts or our videos . this can make a difference.

however! there are some
makeup brands and cosmetics that you can use that hasn’t been tested upon animals , with simple research you can find out what popular makeup company’s test on animals and which don’t! + plus if you buy makeup hand on , somewhere along the packaging there should be a sticker. if the sticker is bunny / animal related . it means that it is animal cruelty free and it hasn’t been tested on animals! we should be using more animal free makeup’s more than the ones that use animals to test on . but this doesn’t mean that you have to stop wearing makeup! just be careful not to use makeup that tests on animals!

WE NEED TO STOP ANIMAL TESTING!!

Please share this on any social media, Please copy and paste this...