Is kind

Two more years past; and I was now 19.

Well, technically speaking I was 14, but I kind of went with telling people I was 19. It made more sense.

Last year Roman finally found the confidence to propose. FINALLY. For 3 months I had to practically beg him to get on one knee to her.

I was good at knowing these kind of things. Its... a quirk of mine.

Together they had an adorable little son, who was now three months of age.

His name, was Wingdings Gaster.

He was curious about everything, and I was deemed his godfather in a sense, as we and Roman where close, like brothers. He was often... how to say...

Reckless.

He was willing to do anything to figure out and understand, even at such a young age.

"No! Stay away from the knife!" I pulled little Gaster away from the kitchen knife one of the cooks had set aside.

He just looked at me curiously, a blank stare set on his face.

Augh! Why did he have to act so darn CUTE and innocent when he does something dangerous!

I carried him through a portal and walked into my room.

I exited my room and gave Roman's a knock.

"Wingdings got out again." I said in a bit of a moany teenager tone.

"Again? How does he do it?" Roman said.

The door to their room had practically been bolted shut. Yet somehow, whenever they weren't looking, he just disappeared and reappeared somewhere dangerous.

I had a sneaking suspicion it was partially my fault.

Which it indeed was.

He had picked up portal magic from me in a way, but he was able to do it in a way that the portal covered his whole body and sent him to the place... just like... teleportation.

Roman called them his little 'shortcuts'.

After we figured out Wingdings scheming, we kept a closer eye on him.

Asgore was still young, merely a boy, but he was already so responsible, and found a young girl named Toriel.

Toriel was a nice young goat lady that was of similar age to the prince.

You can see how that worked out in the end.

Toriel and Asgore only met every once and a while to play, but they enjoyed every minute of it.

One day, Asgore brought her flowers he had picked from the royal garden.

"F-for you." He said nervously.

I swear I saw his fluffy hand shaking ever so slightly as he held out a small bouquet of golden flowers to the young goat lady.

"Thanks Asgore!" She said, holding the flowers up to her nose after carefully taking them from asgores palms.

"I-I'm glad you like them." He said, blush would have been prominent if he did not have fur to hide it.

They made an insufferable pair, much like me and Roman.

Wingdings and I were on my boat in the river, him eating a piece of chicken while I pet my boat on the neck.

"Heya river person. Do you mind taking a quick stop to mount ebott? My little girl is waiting for me." Said a dog-like creature.