Flower Boy

George Pov:

I shrugged on my blue hoodie and black jeans. Business was slow so I decided to end for the day. Slowly, I made my way out the door of the store and caught someone to the right of my vision. "Oh- Um.. Hello." He nodded my way and smiled, reaching his hands to the apron's front pocket that he was wearing. 

"Care for a book?" My face scrunched up a tad before smiling. "A book?" "Yeah, a book. I sell them here, and of course cassettes of variety." "I'll buy one of your books if you buy my flowers." "Really?" "Sure, why not." His smile reached to his eyes as he rushed back into his store and back out without an apron. 

I took his arm and lead him into my store. "What's your favorite flower?" "I don't really have one." "You're telling me that you own a flower store but you don't have a favorite flower?" I nodded and he simply just laughed. "Do you have any gardenias?" His question shocked me but I nodded, again. "Yes, I do. You want seeds or an actual flower?" "An actual flower please, I could never actually grow a flower for the life of me." I swiftly got him a small pot with a small group of gardenias. "6.99 please, also, why gardenias?" "They remind me of you." I smiled and looked at his hands that grabbed the pot carefully. "Wait a second-" He laughed and grabbed my hand with his left hand, which was free. "You said if I bought some flowers you would buy a book, come on flower boy!"