Wonder

Dream Pov:

Everyday I stared out my shop window waiting to see the short brunette again and again. I loved his brown eyes and his shy smile. He rarely laughed but he seems really innocent. He looks fragile. Like a porcelain doll. I wave at him outside my door everyday now for him to come in. He rarely does. 

I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror.  My shaggy blonde hair and green eyes look grim in the darkness of the back office. The bell on the door rings, indicating someone had opened it which meant someone entered. He rushed out of the back office and put on a smile. "Hello, how can I help you today?" Flower boy had entered the book store.

 "Oh, hi.. I finished the um.. The book I lent. I realized I never bought it. Could I do that?" I shook my head. "I have been needing to get rid of that one so you can keep it, but in return.. could I get your name now?" "I thought you wanted to use the dumb nicknames for awhile longer Book boy?" "It gets old really quick." "Okay, okay. I'm George." "Dream." "Dream? Well ain't that new?" "New? Sure isn't, at least not where I come from." "So I take it you aren't from the Uk?" "How could you tell?" "The terrible accent and your hair."

 I flopped my head to the side so I could see him better. "Yeah I guess I give away a lot. I'm originally from Florida." He smiled and nodded. "Well I guess I'll see you later Dream?" "Of course. I can't wait to see you again." I saw a light dust of pink spread on his cheeks before he left. "Adorable." I muttered to myself. 

Won't be long now before I need new flowers. 

I've fallen hard, haven't I?