Author's note

Hey everyone! Thank you for sticking with me and these long chapters! I hope you had fun and felt a part of their journey. 

I actually wrote this story back in the summer of 2020 but never had the motivation to finish it until my friend encouraged me and I started posting chapters on Wattpad. Although I'm not the most confident in my writing, and usually pretty private about it, I feel this has helped me grow. On google docs, this story is actually about 248 pages, which is pretty crazy too!

I was really hoping you guys would like the ending. Lei achieved her goal, got the man of her dreams, went on to have kids with him, and found the one piece! 

If you liked it and want another story, let me know! I was thinking I could come back and write about how Lei was able to have kids, why she's able to age faster now, and the other members joining the crew!

Thank you guys again for everything! I'll be sure to post more stories if you want any! And maybe I can go back and write bonus episodes occasionally. Either way, it's up to you guys.

-lots of love,

your author

(P.S yes, I made the cover for this "book". My art account on Instagram is @doodley.noodle if you would like to see my other work. I also sell some stuff on there :-) )