the train ride.

Mattheo riddle. Great just amazing she thought to herself."watch where your going mudblood!"he spat at her. Yn just rolled her eyes at him and walked away. She got onto the train and sat in an empty compartment, she grabbed her bag and pulled out a black hardback book and opened it. It was called 'sky steppers' she started reading it. After about ten minutes the compartment door slid open and there stood Mattheo riddle, he stepped inside the compartment and rolled his eyes when he say the familiar girl for earlier, he didn't know her name and he didn't care either. Yn just scoffed, "get out of this compartment its mine" said Mattheo. "No I was here first go find a different one" yn said back to him, he rolled his tongue on the inside of this cheek out of anger and he spat out "do you know who I am!?" Yn just rolled her eyes and stayed put. "Yes I do know who you are and I don't give two shits" she smiled sarcastically at him and he clenched his and into a fist. A boy came running up to the compartment "mattheo bro i see you've finally found a compartment!" He said. Yn recognised his voice she knew who it was right away and it was lorenzo Berkshire. She used to like him in first year and no one could blame her he was absolutely handsome...

To be continued

[I actually updated the book and don't forget to vote!]