Big fight (NR) ( pt 1)

In this you are Natasha romonoffs daughter and you guys have a big fight this will be two parts! Ok I had been informed about something and now I want to give credit to emilye0028   She writes amazing books! You should go check her page out and follow her because trust me it's worth it!

Y/N pov:
My mum has been spending less time with me.
When ever I ask to hang out she always she is busy with work, and if she is not doing that she is hanging out with Peter! I don't know why she hangs out with Peter. I'm her child not him! It makes me angry and sad. It hurt that she chooses work and o other kid over me! He's not that cool! He just is like a big spider. I hate spiders! Well I like my mum. But still! ( intense curling of Eyebrows)

I desire to talk down to my mums office I was going to ask her to go on a walk with me. " hey mum, do you wanna go on a walk with me!" I questioned her she looked up at me and back down at me in a second " sorry hun, maybe another time, I'm busy."
Tears welled up in my eyes, again she chose work over me! Again. I said nothing and walked straight out of the compound. If she wasn't going to walk with me I'll walk by my self.

I have been walking around out side for half and hour, when I desired to make my way home. When I get inside, I here laughter coming from the living room. I walk in and what I saw was the last straw I'm done!

My mum was playing Apex with Peter, and even worse they! They where having a mother son moment!

Me being me I had to say something " what the fuck mum I thought you had work." She looked over at me with a stare and sternly said " each your language, and don't talk to your mother like that
Y/N."

"What happened to all the work you had to do? Did you abandon it to play with him?!" She got up and walked toward me and said " what is your problem. You come in being rude to me than you offend Peter?"

" MY PROBLEM - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE ASKED SOMANY TIMES TO HANG OUT WITH YOU, AND YOU JUST BLOW ME OFF! AND THEN GO HANG OUT WITH PETER! WHAT ABOUT ME iM YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" I yelled at her. I was mad but that comment made me more.

As soon as I yelled at her, her face went blank and unresponsive and I knew i was done for.

"MABE IF I HAD A DAUGHTER THAT WASN'T SUCH A BRAT THEN MAYBE I WOULD WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HER! AT LEAST PETER IS NICE TO ME, AND TREATS ME LIKE SOMEONE SHOULD TREAT THERE MOM!" She screamed at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, MAYBE PETER SHOULD BE YOUR CHILD. SINCE HE IS SOOOO PERFECT. AND I'LL HAVE WANDA AS MY MOM, AT LEAST SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME!"

She stoped in her tracks and stared into my soul then came up to me. "Well maybe I would be better of with out a daughter like you."

As soon as those words left her mouth tears swelled up in my eyes. Did she really mean that? I thought to my self, wait of course she did, that's why she hasn't been hanging out with me, she dose not love me anymore.

I looked up into her eyes tears streaming down my face. She than realize what she just said, and a look of guilt came across her face. " Y/N my love, I didn't mean that, I love -" she tried to say but I cut her off.

" don't. Just leave me alone, obviously hate me." With that I walk to my bedroom, slamming the door behind me, I curling up onto my bed Tears streaming down my face. At least I knew the truth.