Chapter 15

NARRATOR'S POV

Tzuyu Rushed over to Sana's house as fast as she could. After hearing that Sana wasn't actually... Ya know, she panicked and quickly got dressed.

When she arrived, she stood under sana's window and picked up a small pebble, throwing it

It hit Sana's window and she could hear Sana's Sudden yelp of surprise.

Sana Opened the window with a confused and angry look but as soon as she saw Tzuyu she motioned her hand to call her up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as Tzuyu Had made it up to her room, Sana Wrapped her Small arms around Tzuyu's Waist. Tzuyu reciprocated the hug and wrapped her arms around Sana's shoulders, slowly stroking her hair.

"what's wrong, Babe?" Tzuyu asked, worriedly.

Sana looked up at her with a cute pout on her lips and Tzuyu couldn't help but crack a big grin.

"just wanna see you" Sana Replied, ever so quietly and cutely.

Tzuyu laughed before letting go of the hug but Sana whined. Tzuyu Sighed and grabbed the back of Sana's Thighs, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around her waist, Sana letting out a giggle of happiness in the process.

Tzuyu Walked over to the bed and sat down, grabbing the TV remote and turning it on.

Sana turned her head sideways to look at the TV.

"would you like to watch something?" Tzuyu asked

"Sure!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were currently sitting on the bed watching whatever was on the TV, which was a funny Kdrama.

Sana was sitting in front of Tzuyu as Tzuyu was doing her hair.

'she's such a softy' Sana Thought to herself.

Who would guess this Scary Dinosaur was actually a massive Teddy bear, currently doing her best friend's hair.

Yeah, she was struggling to do a simple plat, but it was cute.

"Tzuyu"

Tzuyu hummed in response.

"have you ever kissed anyone?" Sana Asked.

She felt Tzuyu stop her actions and peeked over her shoulder.

"ani" Tzuyu simply replied and continued doing Sanas Hair.

Sana just hummed and turned her attention back on the TV.

"have you?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

Sana froze for a second before responding.

"A-ani"

Tzuyu stopped her work on sanas hair, making the unfinished plat fall into Sana's natural long, flowing hair.

She felt Tzuyu wrap her arms around her waist.

"I expected you to have already kissed someone to be honest" Tzuyu Stated.

"who do you take me for?" Sana asked, playfully.

"your really popular, it wouldn't be a surprise if you've had some boyfriends in the past"

Sana just hummed. Actually she had never been in a relationship, and she was hoping her first would be Tzuyu.

"let's go make some tea" Tzuyu Said.

Sana stood up and had already walked out the room by the time Tzuyu could even get up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They're now in the kitchen, sitting on the counter in the dark.

"who you planning on having your first kiss with?" Sana Asked.

"hmm, what will you do if I said you?"

Sana laughed in response, she thought Tzuyu was joking but when she looked over at her, Tzuyu was already staring at her with a completely serious face.

Her laugh faded as she saw Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu got up from the counter and Sana followed like a puppy. Tzuyu took a step towards her and grabbed her jaw.

"your not gonna leave me, are you?" Tzuyu asked, her grip getting tighter.

Sana winced because of the sudden pain. She gripped at Tzuyu's wrist.

"Sana" Tzuyu said, firmly.

"n-no, I'm not gonna l-leave you, now let go, your hurting me"

Tzuyu roughly let go of sanas jaw and let our a small smile.

Sana rubbed her jaw and stared at Tzuyu with Slightly scared eyes.

"what was that for?" Sana asked quietly.

Tzuyu just smiled and took a sip from her cup before placing it down on the counter-top.

She then grabbed Sanas jaw again and connected their lips.

Sana was so surprised, it all happened too fast.

Tzuyu stayed still for the first 2 seconds before slowly moving against Sana's Mouth, swiping her tounge against Sana's bottom lip.

Sana let out a quiet moan and Tzuyu plunged her tounge into Sana's mouth, stroking her tounge with hers.

Tzuyu pulled away, the tips of their tounge poking at each other before fully pulling away.

Sana was frozen and only stared at a Tzuyu's eyes.

Tzuyu chuckled.

"there ya go, brat"

Sana's face heated up in a instant.

Name calling now?! Sana thought to herself.

"y-yah! You can't just do that" Sana whisper-yelled.

"but you liked it" Tzuyu chuckled again.

Sana was at loss of words. Tzuyu had never been this Bold before.

Tzuyu Grabbed Sana's chin gently in between her thumb and finger and wiped the slight bit of saliva that had drooled during the kiss.

Tzuyu leaned in, their faces only centimetres apart. She whispered

"You liked that, huh?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Wahhh! Steamy! This is the longest chapter I've done so far yet only 839 words Haha.