Part one rewrite :)

A/N PLEASE READ!!!
I might not finish rewriting this so i will keep the previous chapters:D

As i was loudly woken up by my annoying alarm clock i figured it was time to get ready for the day. As i brushed my teeth i realized my dad wasn't here due to his new job at my school so i had to just pick up a granola bar from downstairs [the store].

As i was walking outside for my daily jog i heard a bunch of yelling near the school so i ran straight over to the cause of the ruckus and saw a very pretty freshman trying to break the vending machine. This wasn't the strangest thing i saw at the school but it still was pretty weird.

I calmly walk over to the pretty freshman and asked if he needed any help due to him loudly banging on the machine. He mumbled something i couldn't hear so i asked him to speak up a bit but by then he was gone. I had seen what he was trying to get but it was stuck so i decided to just by him a new milk box which he was trying to get originally. I asked around and figured out he plays on the volleyball team in which my dad coaches.

As i jogged to the court i was a bit tired so i just opened the door and i said "to the pretty freshman trying to order some milk from the vending machine here is a new one." Now that whole room was staring at me and Noya was running at full speed towards me. Maybe i should have waited a bit?

Sorry for the shot chapter i'm really busy with exams at the moment so i hope you can appreciate the short chapter:) ily- saturn <3