💞tea volleyball match rewrite💞

Sorry if it's a little messy but here is the new line up

Sorry if it's a little messy but here is the new line up. I took the time to educate myself about Volleyball. So that's why there is a new line up. also I wrote this in more detail for people like myself that know nothing about volleyball.

Y/n POV:
Since Suga was in "Zone 1" he'd have serve first. Suga decided to do a overhand serve first.

Overhand Serves
In high school and college competitive volleyball, the overhand serves are most common, and the two main overhand, or overhead, serves are the topspin and the float.

For all overhand serves, you start with your dominant-side foot back and the ball held extended in your non-dominant hand. Then you toss the ball up in front of you hitting hand. How you hit it depends on the type of overhand serve you want to create. The biggest difference between the types of overhand serves is the server's body position, where contact is made on the ball, and the follow-through.

The ball was received by Daichi, he tossed it to Kageyama to set to Ennoshita. Ennoshita did a hard driven spike.

Hard-Driven Spike

A lot of volleyball attackers choose to carry out the so called "hard-driven" spike. The attacker needs to hit a ball forcefully and should aim to land it on the opponent's side of the court. Now, we would like to give a few tips to help volleyball attackers with this type of spike.

It's crucial for a volleyball attacker to prepare for the "hard-driven" spike properly. According to the rules of volleyball sport, a team has to touch the ball no more than three times prior to returning it to the opponent's side of the net. So, if you would like to take advantage of "hard-driven" spike then it's best to carry out an attack hit when a team contacts a ball for the third time (after digging and setting).

You also need to know how to contact the ball for the "hard-driven" spike in the right way. When making the contact with the ball you should do your best to swing your arm forward as quickly as possible. After that, you need to throw your shoulder, elbow as well as hand and wrist towards the ball. By doing this, you'll certainly make it easier for yourself to hit the ball forcefully. In order to get the most out of the "hard-driven" spike you should also aim to contact the back of the ball with the heel of an open hand. In addition, you should do everything you can to snap your wrist while contacting the ball. If you take advantage of the wrist snap then you are likely to hit the ball more forcefully. As a result, the ball will land on the opposite side of the court much quicker.

It ended up on the ground near Narita resulting in them gaining a point. Asahi flipped the score board. Since it they just scored it was their turn to serve.

Hey guys I'm gonna be away so this is gonna be part 1 of the match rewrite I was gonna add more but I am gonna spend time with the fam. Thank you for 600 + reads!!

Word count:550 💅✨