Changbin

It was the next day I and Hyunjin are supposed to be going to court with Changbin so we can get full custody of Soojin and hopefully when they hear the awful things he did he will be put in jail. I hurried to the court we had to wait for Changbin to get here, After a few hours he appeared we went inside the courtroom and started talking all the lies he was telling. "Excuse me." "Mt. Hwang, you may speak." The judge said. "First he stalked me after we broke up, Raped me and, He abused me when we were in a relationship I don't want my daughter around someone like him." Felix held on to my hand tightly.

(Hyunjin pov)

We have 2 more court days to do which is annoying what does that guy want from me, he almost killed my ex-boyfriend I don't want Felix to get hurt, Changbin will do anything to get me maybe I should stay away from Felix for now. "Felix we should break up." "What." "We should break up." "Hyunjin baby I'm not in a good mood so let's go to bed." "I went to the bedroom and packed a bag Felix followed me. He snatched the bag from me and pushed me on the bed he held me down. "Felix let go." "LOOK HYUNJIN YOU'RE NOT FUCKING LEAVING GO TO BED." I have never seen him this mad I started to cry. "Sorry baby I just don't want you to leave me you make me smile." "But what if Changbin hurts you." "I don't care that mother fuck-." He stopped when he heard Soojin crying.

He let me go and went to get Soojin I heard a lot of banging, I ran on the room and saw Changbin and Felix fighting I grabbed Soojin and went to call the police. The police came and arrested him, I hope he stays in jail. Felix came up to me and took Soojin he kissed my forehead and Soojins. We put Soojin to sleep and did it. The next morning my ass was hurting but we got good news Changbin will be in jail for 13 years. It made me happy I was finally free and hopefully when he is out of jail we aren't in Seoul anymore. I kissed my two babies out of happiness we can now live in peace