Sex drive

Felix won't stop touching me in sexual ways lately he's like a horny teenager. "Felix could you get your kids ready while I try feeding one of the twins," "sure" he kissed me passionately and grabbed my butt before leaving. "Your daddy is a pervert who likes to fuc- I mean make love to me all day everyday." I kissed her forehead and continued feeding her.

"The kids are sleep  so can we have sex tonight," "Felix my ass hurts from yesterday so be gentle," "alright," he pushed me on bed and started kissing and sucking on my neck it felt so good he then moved down to my nipples which was my sensitive spot as he sucked on them my moans were getting louder I looked down at my nipples and saw hickeys all over them, "f-Felix could you fuck me now," he took off our clothes and opened my legs he didn't even finger me he went straight to thrusting inside me he was going to fast but it felt good, "harder please," "you must like my dick that much you little slut, I like it when he calls me slut because I am one for him. "Felix can you kiss me," he then bent down and kissed me but he kept thrusting it started hurting for a while like bad, "Felix we should stop this is the 4th round and my ass hurts a lot," he nodded at me and took it out but when he did he looked shocked, "baby are you okay," "yeah but my butt hurts," "let me clean you," "but you didn't cum inside," "yeah but your bleeding down here," I jumped up quickly and looked down there was blood everywhere on the sheets, "fuck that's a lot Felix I told you to be gentle, "but you said go harder felix" "next time don't listen to me," Felix picked me up and washed me good after that I fell asleep on the couch watching stranger things.