Thug Next Door

Pink

Yea, weird name right. And it ain't no nickname either. Just Pink Annabelle Johnson. I just turned 20 years old last week and I can't wait till next year for me to say twenni wun. It's probably gon be old when that time comes but I don't give a fuck. I live in a 1 story house by myself. I moved out of my family's house. I have blonde honey hair with grey shiny eyes. I was raised by a black family caused by my real parents dying from a car crash. But I still call my other parents mom and dad tho. And yes I'm white. But I don't act white or dress white but I got a black girl body. So if I say nigga yo ass better go with the flow. I gotta best friend name Laqwisha but I call her Lele. She's dark skin with....well actually I don't know her real hair color cause she's always having different color weave. She my R.O.D tho. When I go down, she go down. When she bouta fight, I'm bouta help her ass out. That's just what we do.

I woke up to the sound of a annoying ass alarm clock. I really do hate that sound. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got out and went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I went to the living room with my bowl of cereal in my hand and turned the TV on. I ended up eating cereal while watching Spongebob. I swear this nigga gay. Talking bout "Use your imaginnnnationnn".

I heard a knock at the door and knew it was lele. She always comes to my house in the morning. Shit idk y. I got up and opened the door. I saw a moving in trunk next door and knew somebody was moving in.

"Bruh you got a fine ass new neighbor!" Lele said looking at the house direction. I turned to look at what she was seeing and saw the most cutest hersey kiss ever. He turned around facing me and smiled then turned back around. "He feeling you."

"He sure ain't feeling you. Looking like you just woke up in front of a bus." I said. I always insult her when she has a head scarf on.

"Don't judge me. I payed to much for my weave to get frizzy from that damn sun. Let a bitch in, I don't wanna be looking like that 21 African kid." She said. I laughed and moved out the way.

"Ya hungry?" I ask.

"Yea gurl what chu got?"

"Cereal! Pick one." I said laughing.

"Well damn. You got watermelons?" She asked.

"Shit I always do!" I said opening the fridge getting the watermelons.

"Its weird how you have the best watermelons." She said sitting down.

"Why because I'm white?" I said getting a knife to cut it.

"...yea pretty much."

"Don't make me cut choy ass up. Yo I ain't afraid to kill motherfuckers." I said holding the knife in the air.

"I learned that. You chopped that bitch up when she said 'Go somewhere with your wanna be black ass'" She said bringing back the time I stab this bitch like 15 times cause she said I wanted to be black.

I'm sorry but I may he white but that doesn't mean I have to act white, bitch ass. I cut the watermelon in 4 pieces and gave her one. I ain't want none, idk y.

"I bet chu you and that fine ass nigga next door gon hit it off." She said out of no where.

"You say that to every boy we see."

"But he's different. He smiled at chu. That's new. I heard that he's in the game with Fizzy." Btw Fizzy her older brother. He cute but he act like he knows everything.

"Is he the best like Fizzy?"

"Shit idk." After she said that we heard a knock at the door. "Its him."

"How you know?"

"I can feel it." She said getting up. I laugh and got the door. This bitch was right.

"Hey ma. I'm Keyone (Kee-yone). I'm walking to every house in the neighborhood introducing myself." Keyone said.

"Well ain't that a gentlemen!" Lele said from the kitchen.

"And y'all two might be?" He asked.

"Im Pink and that's Lele." I said.

"Hello Pink." He said planted a kiss on my hand making me blush.

"FOR A DRUG DEALER YOU SURE ACT LIKE A WHITE MAN!" Lele yelled probably in the fridge.

"Lele shut choy ratchet ass up! You know how many cops are in this neighborhood?" I whispered/yelled. He chuckles.

"Its ite. How chu know I was a drug dealer?" He said. I whispered quietly come in.

"My brother Fizzy." Lele said.

"O so your the girl that painted the trap house a $100 bill." He said.

"...it can come off." She mumbled.

"Well it was nice meeting y'all. I gotta go to other-"

"That's a bad idea." I interrupt. He don't know this neighborhood like I know it.

"What?"

"Everybody else in this neighborhood always gotta problem. Most of them are hoodrats who got a lot of kids cause they just can't stop fucking motherfuckers so you might end up getting fucked or babysit. Some men here rape cute guys like you. Most have killer dogs. And a lot more." I explain.

"Well do you wanna go with me just in case a hoe try to fuck me. You know you already got me." He said smiling biting his bottom lip. I smiled then nod my head. I went to my room and changed into a pair of jean shorts, white crop top with Minnie mouse on it, and some red flats. I put my hair in a ponytail and started to..and heard glass from the kitchen.

"Ahhhh you in trouble." I heard Keyone said.

"Shut choy childish ass up and help me before she gets back." I heard lele say.

"TOO LATE! SO YOU BREAKING SHIT NOW?" I yelled.

"SORRY!" lele yelled back. I walked out my room and went to where they were. I saw a glass cup shatter on the floor.

"You should really switch to plastic."

"I can see that clumsy ass." I said moving all the glass cups.

"Ok we outta here." Keyone said.

"Ite I'm gonna go visit my brother." Lele said. I lock the door then we all got out the house.