Thug Next Door

(Chrisha MM)

Pink

"O Pink. Sorry bout last night." Jacob apologize.

"It's ite. But the next time you talk to me like that you getting stab in the back." I said sitting down beside Keyone.

"Like you gon do something." He waved me off.

"Nigga you better sleep with one eye open." Keyone joked. We joked and talked the rest of the game.

*

Chrisha

I see that white bitch all over my baby daddy. He don't know I'm pregnant from his ass. I always wanted Keyone. Now I do! Once this baby is out, he gon have to take care of it and spend time with me. Right now I'm 1 month pregnant.

I got up but Chris hold my hand to stop me

"Bae where you going?" He ask. Yea I know its wrong to have a baby with someone else but already have a boyfriend. I really, truly love Chris and I hate to do this to him. But I wanna have this baby. Maybe Chris would take care of it with me and Keyone would take some shifts..I guess. All I know is that everyone gonna hate me because of my stupid actions.

"I'm gonna go talk to Pink. And Jacob owns me money." I lied. He nod then kiss my hand for me to go. I went up the stairs then went left for about 3 sections. Then I went down the stairs to see Jacob, Pink, and Keyone. I sat beside Jacob. They all looked at me crazy.

"Who the fuck is you?" Jacob ask raising a brow.

"Chrisha what you want?" Keyone ask annoyed.

"O so you thought you can just hit then quit?" I laughed.

"What?" Pink ask completely lost.

"O sunshine. Your bae is a baby daddy." I smiled. Pink looked at Keyone with tears forming.

"Chrisha stop playing!" Keyone said getting mad. I smiled then tilt my head a little to the side. Right now Pink was flooding with tears looking dead at Keyone.

"Baby let me-"

"NO I AIN'T LETTING YOU EXPLAIN SHIT! I'm starting to feel better not letting you get in me. After finding out you was just a fuckboy!" She snapped. I smiled at the scene.

"Pink-"

"Just leave me alone. You have a baby mama to take care of." She sighed gathering her stuff then getting up to leave.

"PINK!" Keyone yelled.

"That was fucked up.." Jacob said shocked.

"What the hell Chrisha!?" Keyone snapped.

"O stop be a cry baby and do what Pink said." I said.

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" He yelled.

"Yo nigga who you think you yelling at?" Chris said coming from behind me.

"What the hell, who u?" Jacob ask still confused.

"Chris. Chrisha boyfriend." He answered.

"Ha. Chris. Chrisha. Ha! Ya get it?" He said laughing. We just all looked at him.

"Jacob shut the fuck up." Keyone told Jacob.

"O so your the boy that owns Chrisha money. Where it at?" Chris ask. O shii.

"Nigga I don't own her shit! Ion even know her ass till she told us she was Keyone baby mama." Jacob big ass mouth said.

"WHAT?! Chrisha!" Chris said giving me a look. He was really mad. Like real mad to make his face red and his jaw line poked out.

"Oooo you in trouble." Jacob annoying ass said. I bucked at him and he bucked back.

"Chrisha. Is this true?" Chris ask. I nod slowing. He gave me a disgusted look then walked away.

"Chris hear me out! Please!" I started chasing him while he went up the steps.

"Why couldn't this happen in a church?" I heard Jacob say to Keyone.

*

Pink

I was completely in tears. My nose running and shit. I can't believe Keyone. I can never find a man that would treat me like somebody thats special to him. Since I didn't drive here I had to walk. I don't care if its a long walk I just wanna stay away from Keyone. I don't wanna hear his name, voice, or see him.

"PINK!" I heard the voice I love to hear. I turned around and saw my mom coming out the hair salon. I looked at her and her eyes which turn her smile into a frown. "Baby whats wrong?" She said running towards me hugging me tightly.

"Mom-momma. Key-Keyone." I sobbed.

"Once we get to the car tell me everything because it's about to rain and I just got my weave done." She said walking me to the car. She open the door for me and she went to her side. "What happen?" She ask. I started to begin the story.

"Keyone fucked this girl name Chrisha and got her pregnant. He knew I had a thing for him so why would he do that?" I explained.

"I don't know baby. But can I meet this "Keyone". Dad would be there too!" She suggested. I laughed because I knew they was gon kill his ass. I do want that to happen but I still feeling Keyone. It's probably gonna end once his baby is in the world.

"That would be nice but I don't want to see or hear him. I don't even want him to explain anything." I said wipinh my tears.

"Sweetheart he obviously have a reason too. You have to let his explain." She said helping me wipe my tears.

"What did I say? I don't want him to lie dead in my face again." I said crying even more.

"If you really love this boy and he loves you too. Y'all gonna have to make this work. If it don't then you can forget him and find another man." She suggested.

"Momma he isn't a man. Hes a childish fuckboy." I said looking down.

"Keep saying that to make you feel better for the day." She said starting the car and went to the went. The car was in complete silent.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*