Thug Next Door

Pink MM

Excuse any mistakes// Real Short. Like. REAL short

Pink

"Hey little momma." Some thirsty old ass black man said to me licking his mouth.

"Keep you giraffe looking ass tongue in yo mouth before I shove it up your ass!" I snap. Keyone look at me shock with a smirk on his face.

"Anyway Im Keyone and I just moved in a few blocks down and I was getting to know my neighbors." Keyone said putting his hand out. The man didn't shake it tho.

"Ite then." Keyone said taking his hand back. The man cough 2 times which made me jump.

"Boy you better cover yo damn month. Let's go before we get Ebola." I said turning around. Keyone chuckled then followed me.

"You is so mean." He said laughing putting his arm around my waist.

"He's the one who started it when his pervert ass." I said crossing my arms. He continue to laugh then he kiss my forehead.

"Come on. Promise me not to be mean to this neighbor." He said pulling me to the drive way. I rolled my eyes and walk to the door. He knock on the door.

"IM COMING DAMN!" Some girl yelled in the house. She open the door and I obviously wanted to go off. She looked ratchet as hell. She had a faded part on the left and some blonde weave on the right. I know that don't sound ghetto but the faded part was money! He nails were different types of chips, her shirt said "Fuck me", she had on some booty shorts showing off her raggly ass, and she was black ass hell. I can tell she don't go outside that much. Keyone gave me the look Don't say shit.

"What?" She said patting her weave.

"Hey I'm Keyone. I just move a few blocks down here and I was getting to know my neighbors." He said.

"Weal I'm Ladeshqa (La-die-sho-qae)." How the fuck u say that. Ladesh- Ladieeeeshe- FUCK IT! "So what chu doing with this white bitch foe? To have some light skin babies?" She said. I was five seconds from jacking this bitch up.

"My name is Pink." I said with a attitude.

"O so you wanna be apart of the rainbow boo boo. Go on with choy white ass and find a white boy."

"Listen here hood rat. I may be white but I ain't afraid to cut a bitch up! So you need to shut choy raggly looking ass up and go back in that house!" I snap. She rolled her eyes and smack her mouth closing the door. "AND CHANGE YO SHIRT. AINT NO MOTHERFUCKA GON FUCK YO BURNT ASS!" I yelled. Keyone gave me a Really nigga look.

"Pink I'm trying to be nice with people but chu over here snapping at them." He said.

"Do you got a problem? Cause I can leave." I snap.

"Fine. You can leave. I can do this without yo ass going off on them!" He snap back. I rolled my eyes and walk back to my house. Im sorry, I may have an attitude but that's just who I am. I been that way till I started living with my other parents. Its clearly not my fault.

I got to my house and change into something comfortable. I layed in my bed and watch TV. I was clearly bored as fuck. I texted my mom and said I wanted to come over.

I got up and took a shower. I got out and put on some Pale Blue Denim Acid Wash High Waist Shorts, Lip Muscle Tank Top, and my Jordan 11's. I put on a White Beanie and my Blue Hippie Sunglasses. I grab my keys and phone and went to the car.

When I got to my car I saw Keyone with no shirt on. "Did chu get hot or something?" I ask.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He said. I laugh.

"Alright then. Bye." I said getting into the car. I turn the radio on and it started to play Only. "I never fuck Wayne, never fuck Drake. All my life man fuck sake." I sang.