Pittoo, your acting strange

Dark Pit walks around like he usually does with his 'I'll kill you if you come near me face'. However, his usual facial expression was different. He had a small smile on his face.

"Hey, Dark Pit!" A voice calls. "Viridi wants to see you!"

Dark Pit smile get even bigger. He walks for a while, until he fines the goddess of nature in deep thought.

"Hey, pretty goddess. I heard you wanted to see me?" Dark Pit says.

"Yes, Pittoo. I mean Dark Pit. This is about some baby dragons I would personally like you to look after for a bit." Viridi says. "That wouldn't be too hard, right?"

"Not a problem." Dark Pit says. "I'm on it!"

The flawed clone of Pit heads out to his mission. He seemed to be a little happy and peppy, which is strange for him.

'Hm.... He's acting weird. More so than usual.' Viridi thought.

"Is it me, or is Pittoo acting weird?" Pit asks.

"Its come to my attention as well. Maybe him being a flawed clone of you, Pit, he is starting to act weirdly." Palutena says.

"True. True. But how does this add up?"

"Give him some time. He'll come back around to his old self soon."

The flawed clone heard it all. He only smiled and let out a chuckle.

'Morons. Its more than a flaw in my already flawedness. Its love as humans say.' Dark Pit thought to himself. 'But then again, for a bunch of morons, you keep that in the back burner.'

And with that, Dark Pit disappeared into the night.

(Like it so far? There is more to come! And Waring!- this is full of sexual themes, lemony lemoness, and Dark Pit getting some. Enjoy at your own risk :3)