Month 1 of 9- Get over it

Oh lord, this pregnency is gonna be a nightmare for me. Already, I've been beaten like a ragdoll with no mercy on me AND thrown outside. How could this get any worse! Oh yeah, a heavy dose of PMS!

"Well, someone lost something." Palutena says, jokingly, LIKE THIS WAS A JOKE!

"Oh, you find this funny?" I said sarcastically. "What about the little abomination that Pit created called Twoothless? Doesn't he always bug you?"

"Why don't you shut up, Pittoo?" Oh she is mad. "Twoothless is the only good thing around here! And it has been years since an angel has been born."

"Riiight."I said in a sarcastic manner. "Now I have to go revauleate my life. See ya."

This was hard. Soon, I would be a father, like my dumbo copy, Pit. Or I'm a copy of him. Well, so far, everything is normal. Until I hear Pit calling for me. Did I mention he was an idiot?

"Hey Pittoo! We have a problem!" Pit says, in a tone of alert. "There is a horrible problem that you need to take care of, since you are a good guy now."

"Oh alright then. I'll take care of it." I said. "If its anything like taking care of baby dragons and keep them hidden from humans it should be a snap."

I went out to do this job, since I have converted to a good guy you could say. However, when I got there(i.e. where Pit told me I was suposed to go.) there was lots of baby dragons. And when I mean lots, I mean at least 100 of them. They all looked at me and decided to try to play with me.

"Hey there, little guys." I said in a calm voice. "How are you all?"

I may be soft for baby dragons, but nothing else! The little guys were all alone out here. With no mother or father to care for them. This must've been what Pit wanted me to do: care for these baby dragons like they were my own. Or this was an excuse to get me out here. Either way, I wasn't complaining. The baby dragons were adorable and I sometimes played with them on certian occassions. This definatly was a cause to play with these baby dragons.

"All these dragons need parents to look after them, but I can't leave them here, they'll die." I said, in a sad tone. "But they can't go to Skyworld, its too far away from the ground. Then what is there to do."

A little light popped into my head. I could come here and give them food and play with them. Yeah, that'll do. I head back to find a smiling Viridi. Wonder what she's so happy?

"Well, I'm headed off to bed." I said as I passed her.

"Before you do that." Oh boy, am I gonna be thrown out again?

"What? What did I-? MRFF!" I started, until I was kissed by her.

"Now goodnight, Softie~" She says as she walks off.

My blush remains on my face. She kissed me...AND SHE CALLED ME A SOFTIE! But she kissed me.... I was confused at this point. Did she mean to kiss me? Or was it about how I helped those little baby dragons? I decided to hit the hay and forget about it until morning. Hopefully things will become clear.

(Note: The mention of the character Twoothless is my theoretical child for Pit. He is NOT the one from How To Train Your Dragon. Just want to make that a little clear for anyone.)