Let nature take its course

Oh boy. This was going to be fun. Viridi dug her nails into my shoulders and bit into my neck. It hurt a bit, but I moaned quite loudly and fell apart. It was like I was brought to my knees and she was free to do what she wanted to me.
"How sweet." Viridi says, digging the things she calls her nails into my shoulders more. "A dark fallen angel, giving in to a sweet, gentle goddess."
"Well my hands are tied. And I'm blind folded. So I am yours to toy with for the time being." I said, a bit interestd at what was to come. "Do as you wish."
She chuckled as her hand grabs my arm. What is she gonna do? Well I found out as my hand touched the helm of my shorts. I tried to resist, but Viridi wouldn't let me. I HAD to pull down my shorts or I'll never get my hand. I tugged at it a bit to tease her. I shouldn't have done that. Viridi pulled at it, get it down to my knees.
"We don't  joke here, Pittoo." Viridi says, with an evil wicked grin, even though I can't see due to the blindfold.
"I don't joke." I said, grinning. "I'm not the jokey kind of guy."
"Good. Now get up." Viridi pulls me up onto my feet.
I smirk as I realize that my hands are free! I grab ahold of the goddess of nature and forced my lips onto hers. She didn't stuggle at all but she submitted. I smiled and I decided to bite into her neck. It was soft and yet tough to bite into. I let out a purr of satisfaction. Viridi  runs her finger down my neck and onto my shoulders. She dug her nails back into my shoulders which hurts, but I resisted the pain.
"Now aren't we the daredevil?" Viridi says in a sweet voice that would've killed me. "Why not take this to another level?"
"A-Another level?" I studdered a bit, blushing a bit.
Viridi chuckled a bit as she kisses me again. I fell into a trance or something until I felt something touck my staff if you know what I mean.
"A-Ah!!!" Oh man! Was that what I think it is? Anyway, I fell into a spell of sorts because of that. Oh geez! I'm loving this!
"Well that turns you on quickly. I wonder what else I can do to turn you on?" Viridi says as she rubs my staff (If you don't get it, my staff isn't a weapon.).
I panted a lot! And I mean ALOT! This was gonna be fun! I grabbed a hold of her and pushed her underneath me. I shook like a twichy weasl. This was my first time trying to have sex. Though I doubt Pit has had any sex.  I moved my hand up and grabbed the rim of her skirt. 
"Someone scared?" Viridi asks me.
"No. I've just never had sex before. Then again, neither has Pit." I said, trying to get a grip at this.
"Well, that's obvious moron." Viridi says as she pulls me in for a kiss.
I went silent for a minute until I was ready for this. I allowed Viridi to get up for a bit. Hey, I'm not that guy who restricts a girl from getting up. If she wants to get up, she can get up.
I sat there for a bit, thinking of what move to make next. Should I just go for it? Or should I just hold off until I've had a little fun? I don't even know if she'll hate me after this!  Well, I saw her walk back over to me and kissed me, but this was different.  She rubbed my staff (seriously, if you don't get it by this point, it is NOT my weapon!) gentaly, before I could even say what I wanted to say, she pushes me down into the bed.
"Well, big boy. You want it don't you?" GAH! That voice!
"Yes I do." Oh lord, did I just say that? "I do want it!"
Viridi chuckles. I didn't notice it, but she was only in her night shirt. No skirt. I licked my lips. This was going to be fun. Unfortunetly, she was on top of me and I was on the bottom. 
"Well then, if you want it so badly." Viridi says. "I'll make you wait a bit."
I growled as I shoved my lovely bulge into her. She lets out a moan that I just love. I grin as I flip us so that I'm on top and she is on the bottom.
"You! Errrr!" Viridi says as I lean in and kiss her.
"Hold still, I'm gonna go fast." I grin as I start to pump in and out.
This was lovely. I was loving it! This is feeding the beast quite well. Viridi grabbed onto my shoulders, digging her so called nails into my shoulders. I felt like my life was complete. I can die happy now. Or Viridi will kill me when this is all over.

After about 2 1/2 hours of sexy time, we fell asleep, until a very familiar voice came to me.
"Oh Pittoo, such a naughty boy. I turn my back for the slightness of a second and you just so happen to have a lovely 'free time' with your goddess." The voice says loud and clear.
I growl and wrap my wings around the sleeping goddess. The voice was getting closer and closer to our location, continuing to talk.
"I was going to spare you, but you have disappointed me for the last time!" The voice says, sounding very angry at me. "Prepare for death on both of you!"
My growl got much louder, but Viridi won't wake up since my wings negate noise. The voice was clear to me. It WAS Pandora! She must be jeleous that I love Viridi more than anything. Of course I would be a bitch if a flawed clone that was created from my mirror fell in love with someone else.
"Naughty naughty naughty! I can't believe you would be so naughty Pittoo." My guess is she has caught on to the whole Pittoo thing.
That was it. I lashed out at her and literally attacked her. The goddess of calamity tried to attack, however I managed to be on top. Pandora hissed and left. I smiled and went back to the sleeping goddess of nature only to snuggle her.
"You are like a bear. Dangerous and snugglable." Viridi murmmers to me.
I smile and say "And your not?"
"I love you, my fallen angel."