Feelings

Ratchet didn't know what these feelings were. When he say Optimus, his heart gave a jump. But....

Why?

He knows Optimus wouldn't love him back.....or...would he? He shook his head. 'He doesn't like me...I know it...' Ratchet thought. He was in love with Elita. Ratchet smiled slightly.

He knew it and well. Ratchet then felt something come up in his lungs. 'H-he loves me right....?' He asked himself.

.....

Optimus watched Ratchet run to his room. He was covering his mouth as he ran. "Odd, is he okay?" Optimus asked Bumblebee. Bumblebee shrugged. He had a tinge of worry in his heart. 'I hope he's okay...' Optimus thought.

He was right to worry....

Ratchet barfed flowers into the trash in his room. Ratchet barfed and barfed. It was going on since he felt these feelings. Ratchet cried while the flowers kept coming up. 'Please stop....please...it hurts...' Ratchet thought. Soon the flowers started to have blood on them. Ratchet stared at them shocked. "N-no...i-it c-can't...be..? Not now.." he whispered.

Ratchet then heard knocking on his door. 'Ratchet? Are you okay?" He heard Optimus ask. Ratchet looked at the door in fear. "U-uh....in a minute!" He said. He looked around to see where to hide his trash can. Ratchet opened the closet door and stuck it inside.

"O-okay! You can come in!" He yelled over. Optimus walked in with a worried face. "You okay?" He asked. Ratchet nodded smiling. "Y-yeah...of course...." he said wiping the blood off of his mouth. "What was that?" Optimus asked. "Nothing kid. It was nothing." He said. Optimus got closer to Ratchet. "I just...wanted to know if were alright." Optimus said. Ratchet nodded.

"Well, I should go. I just wanted to check on you. I care about you, you're important to this team." Optimus said. Ratchet's heart started racing. "T-thank you...uh, well you should be going. I'll be out in a minute." He said opening the door. Optimus nodded and left. Ratchet closed the door.

He fell to the floor. He panted hard. The flowers started coming out again. "Stop...please..." Ratchet said.

....

Ratchet came out of his room trying to breathe easily. He inhaled deeply and acted normal. Bumblebee looked at him and smiled. "Hey Ratch." He said. Ratchet smiled slightly and waved. "Hi Bee." He said. "Optimus is outside with someone." He said. Ratchet nodded. "Okay, thanks." He said.

He walked outside and saw Optimus. "Optimus, hi-" he stopped. Optimus and...

Blackarachnia?

Ratchet gasped a little. He lost his balance a bit. Optimus and Blackarachnia were...

In a kiss....and they seemed really into it.

Ratchet felt the flowers come up his esophagus. 'No, not here, not now!' Ratchet thought. The fell to his knees gasping for air. He started barfing flowers. Optimus and Blackarachnia jumped a little and turned to him. Ratchet got up with his hand covering his mouth.

The flowers were still coming out. "Ratchet? Wait, I can explain!" Ratchet started crying silently and ran away. 'Stop...stop it...STOP IT! PLEASE! PRIMUS PLEASE!' Ratchet thought. Once he got inside the base he was gasping for air.

He collapsed on the floor as he cried. Prowl, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee ran to him. "Ratch, are you okay?!" Bulkhead asked. Ratchet threw up flowers in response. Prowl soothingly rubbed his back. "Breathe, Ratchet, breathe." Prowl said. Ratchet tried to breathe.

Bee and Bulk looked at each other worriedly. Optimus ran inside. "Ratchet! I can explain-" Ratchet threw up another flower and looked at him. "R-Ratchet?" Ratchet got up as best as he could and walked away swiftly. Prowl and Bee looked at him sadly. "What did you do Boss?" Bulkhead asked. "I-I...." he couldn't say anything. He went after Ratchet. "Ratchet wait!" He said.

....

Ratchet locked his door and continued throwing up the flowers. More and more blood kept spilling out of him. Primus it hurt. It hurt badly. Optimus knocked on the door. 'Ratchet open the door please. Come on Ratch. "Go away!" He yelled out. "I won't until I know what's going on." The Prime said. Ratchet wiped the blood and flowers off of him mouth.

"Just go..." "No Ratch, I'm not leaving." 'Stupid kid.' Ratchet thought angrily. "Just...go...please...." Ratchet said sadly. Optimus sighed. "Okay...but...please, let's talk-" "GO!" Ratchet yelled. Optimus sighed again and walked away. Ratchet hugged himself.

"Why....why did I have to fall for you? Why...why...does it hurt? I should be happy for him. Please...I just want the flowers to stop...." Ratchet said crying.

...

Wooooooo....

*sighs* I hate sometimes writing these types of things.

Even if it's something I do a lot. But it makes me feel horrible. Poor Ratch always has to suffer.

Sorry that it's bad, but I did want to write a Hanahaki disease story.

Anyway, enjoy the later chapters.

QwQ

...