Comfort

Ratchet hummed something and sighed when he got far enough from the base. He walked to a spot he mostly hung out in by himself when he wanted to think or just wanted time to himself. He sat down on the patch of grass that had no flowers on it. The place was mostly full of flowers.

After he started coughing the flowers he was afraid of looking at flowers but after a while he got used to it. He layed down on the grass and smiled. The sun was warm as it hit his tan skin. He opened his eyes and stared at the sky. It reminded him so much of his "daughter". He thought back to last night.

When he saw Optimus and....

He shook it out of his head. 'No! Stop...' he thought trying to get it out. "Just...stop.." he muttered. "Something wrong medic?" He heard Megatron say. Ratchet turned around. "Megatron...what are you doing here?" "Just enjoying the view." He replied smiling. "Hah! Like I'd believe that!" Ratchet said.

"It's true dear Ratchet." He said getting closer. "So..what's the problem?" "Wouldn't you like to know." "Come on, just tell me, I won't judge. I just want to talk." The gray haired male said. Ratchet sighed and grabbed the warlords hand. "I-it...it's about Optimus...and....what happened last night..." Ratchet started. Megatron nodded. "Uh huh." "And that....I have been...having feelings for him...and...I know it's kinda weird....but..." "how is it weird? It's okay for you to have feelings for your Prime. You and me used to date." "Yeah...but that was years ago...it's just that...he doesn't like me back and I have been having...a sickness." Ratchet said. Then stopped. He clenched Megatron's hand tighter.

"I-it has been...a problem for me. It just won't stop...when I see him it's like I can't get a break." Ratchet said. Megatron put his forehead on Ratchet's head. "I see...you know..I am not super good at this but, all I know is. If you love him, just tell him. And if he really doesn't like you back you'll know." "Yeah but...I already know he does. Why else am I coughing up flowers?" Ratchet said.

Megatron hugged Ratchet. "Ah, is it fatal?" "I don't know...maybe." Ratchet replied. Ratchet leaned on him and looked up at him. "Why are you trying to help me?" He asked. "Because I still care about you Ratchet. I hate seeing you sad." "Really? After this whole war you still care?" Ratchet asked.

Megatron nodded. "I still love you. I know you still don't but I do. And I regret everything...everything I did." He said with a soft expression. Ratchet looked at him softly. He reached his hand out to touch his face. "Oh....you know I still love you too. But I have moved on. There are times where I miss your charm, your laugh, just everything." Ratchet said. "Thank you for helping me and telling me...you're an amazing person even if you have killed many people." Ratchet said.

Megatron smiled and kissed his cheek. Ratchet blushed a little and smiled. Megatron looked over at the view. "I should go. Don't want to anyone to see us now would we?" Megatron said getting up. "No, I suppose you're right...goodbye. And thank you." He said waving. Megatron waved back and left.

Ratchet watched him as he got smaller and smaller until he couldn't see him again. 'Thank you. I needed that.' Ratchet thought. Ratchet looked down at the flowers and picked some. 'I should bring some back to the guys...' Ratchet thought.

...

Ratchet got up with some flowers in his arms and walked back to base. Ratchet quietly hummed to himself as he walked. "I'm back." He said walking in. Everyone looked at him and walked to him. "You okay?" Bumblebee asked. "Yes Bumblebee." He said waving his hand. Prowl looked at the flowers in his arms. "Oh, I brought some flowers..." he said. "That's very nice Ratchet." Optimus said.

Ratchet looked the other way. "T-thank you.." he said. He gave one to Bee, then to Prowl and Bulkhead. Then lastly gave one to Optimus. "These are beautiful Ratch." Bulkhead said. "Thanks Bulk...I was thinking of bringing some to you guys." Ratchet said smiling.

Optimus smiled softly at him. Ratchet looked so happy. That made him happy. He had been so worried. But he still worried about him. Ratchet hadn't looked over at him since he got back. Was Ratchet mad at him about something? Is he upset about before? 'No...he can't be...right?' Optimus thought. Ratchet looked over at him then looked away quickly.

Bumblebee had been trying to make Ratchet laugh with some jokes. Ratchet was smiling and giggling softly. Bulkhead seemed surprised at this new Ratchet. He was smiling and giggling and even talking to Bumblebee and the others instead of being by himself or having small conversations with Optimus.

Ratchet would glance over at Optimus at times then look back at the other three.

...

Ratchet fell asleep happily. He hadn't slept so well in a while. 'Thank Primus...' Ratchet thought drifting off.

...

Thank you for reading.

Even if it's not a lot of reads as I hoped. But I'm happy that people are reading this garbage.

*happy dancing*

Well, hope you enjoyed this