Worry

Ratchet woke up feeling awful. His room was covered in bloody flowers. He sighed and looked away from the mess. Ratchet hugged himself. He heard a knock at the door. "Hey Doc. Wanna talk?" It was Bulkhead. "S-sure...Bulk...come in.." he said softly. Bulkhead opened the door. He gasped at the sight of flowers cluttering his room. "Woah...what...happened?" Bulkhead asked. "I-it...i-it's my disease....it happened after...I started having feelings for Optimus..." Ratchet said.

Bulkhead nodded. "Okay...well...I...am not that smart, but I know this is dangerous." "Yeah...I know....i-it's a fatal disease. It has gotten worse...which mean I could die from it." Ratchet said. "It's called Hanahaki disease. It's a disease where if a person is in love with a person who loves another. They start throwing up these flowers....as a result. I...don't know if it's able to be cured." Ratchet said shakely.

Bulkhead nodded. He hugged Ratchet. Ratchet smiled and hugged back. "Thanks kid..." Ratchet said. "We will always be here for you Doc. Remember that." He said. Ratchet nodded. "Now come on, let's have breakfast." Bulkhead said holding his hand. Ratchet nodded. 'At least I have you guys...for comfort.' Ratchet thought. He tightly grasped the tall male's hand. He had a hard time walking but he was able to.

Ratchet clung onto him like he needed to. "Hey guys, look who's up now." Bulkhead said. Ratchet waved. "Hey guys..." he said to Bumblebee, and Prowl. They walked up to him and hugged him. "You okay Ratch?" Bee asked. Ratchet smiled and nodded. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine." The white and red haired male said. "That's good. We're here for you Ratch. Remember that." Prowl said. "Thanks..." "...Oh...you're up Ratchet? How are...you feeling?" Optimus asked.

Ratchet was quiet for a little bit and turned to him. "I-I...." he sucked in a breath. "I'm okay....I...was just shocked...that's all." "But, what about that flowers? Are you really-" "I'm fine..." Ratchet said cutting the Prime off. He covered his mouth just in case. Optimus nodded.

Ratchet smiled and left to the kitchen. He collapsed on the floor and started breathing heavily. Ratchet had his mouth covered by his hand. He coughed up a flower again. 'Why can't I stop....? Just stop...I am tired...tired of everything. Just stop....' Ratchet thought closing his eyes. 'How am I supposed to be of use if I can't even stop this?!' Ratchet thought. He pounded his fist on the floor. "Dammit!" He yelled out loud.

Bee walked in with a worried face. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing!" He said throwing up another flower. Bee patted his back. "Breathe Ratch, remember to breathe." Ratchet threw up more flowers. Bumblebee grabbed a trash can and moved his hair out of his face. "Thanks Bumbl-" he was cut off by another flower being coughed up.

Bumblebee whispered something comforting to him. He smiled sadly at Ratchet. Ratchet stopped and wiped the blood and pedals off of his face. "You good?" "Y-yeah....thank you for staying Bumblebee." Ratchet said to the shorter male. Bumblebee nodded. "You want coffee?" Bumblebee asked. Ratchet nodded. "Yes..." he said quietly.

Ratchet went to bathroom. He turned on the faucet and started washing his face. He stared in the mirror and smiled slightly. 'I really am pathetic...love hurts...' Ratchet thought. He locked the door to use the bathroom.

...

Optimus couldn't help but stare at the bathroom door. "I hope he's okay..." he said. "....Yeah..." Bumblebee said agreeing.

...

Ratchet left the bathroom looking okay. "Hey everyone." "Hey Ratch, you okay?" Bulkhead asked. "Yeah...yeah...I'm okay..." he said. He went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Bumblebee and Optimus watched as he left. "Okay, what's really going on? What's with the flowers?" Optimus asked. Everyone went silent. "What?" He asked again. "He's sick. Ratchet has a disease." Bulkhead said. "What type of disease?" Optimus asked. "Uhhh...he didn't say." Bulkhead lied.

He didn't want the Prime to know. "He's just been having this disease for a while. I'm just worried of what could happen to him." Bulkhead said. Bumblebee nodded. Ratchet walked in smiling. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "No Ratchet...it's nothing." Optimus said. "O-okay." He said sitting down on the couch.

"So, how have you been? Did you sleep good?" Optimus asked. "Yeah..." Ratchet said. He took a sip and changed the channel.

They spent the rest of morning watching TV and spending time with each other. Ratchet seemed to be feeling better. But Optimus was worried. He needed to know if Ratchet was really okay. What if the disease could kill him? 'Ratchet, are you really okay?' Optimus asked. 'Of course. Why?' 'I'm just worried. These flowers that you were coughing up last night. What do they mean? Why were you barfing them up?' Optimus asked. 'It's nothing. I'm just a little sick. That's it.' 'But that's not a normal sickness! Ratchet what does it mean.' 'Nothing Prime! And how would you know if it was normal or not?' Ratchet asked.

Optimus went silent. 'I just need to know..if you're okay. I just want to help.' 'It can't be helped...' Ratchet said sadly. He knew Optimus wouldn't like it. Optimus wasn't in love with him and Ratchet knew that. He knew damn well. So he just accepted it. 'I'll be fine.' Ratchet said. He got up and went outside.

'Ratchet...' 'I'm just going for a walk...' he said. Everyone watched him leave. Ratchet waved goodbye as he went outside. Optimus sadly stared at him. He didn't know what to do. What if Ratchet could die from this and he couldn't do anything to save him. He needed to find a cure or something. He can't give up on Ratchet.

Optimus sighed and placed his face on his hands.

...

Again, sorry if it's bad, I haven't really thought about what I am trying to write and what the point is.

So...if you don't like it just don't read. I'm just making this for fun anyway.

Also, sad boi Ratch.

Next chapter will have Megs just comforting Ratch. Don't ask. But it will have something to do with the plot and story.

Also I'm sick so the story could be wonky at times.

Anyway bye!