Chapter 21(part 2)

Mikku:- after hearing him... Tears 😭 started rolling on her soft checks and sumedh could not see her like this....he suddenly stood up and whipped her tears..... But She pushed him back....
Mikku:- Don't touch me....
She again pushed back and started beating his chest....
Mikku:- you are a cheater I hate u I hate u.... She was crying continuously 😭😭😭😭😭
Sumi:- par Mikku... Hua kya...
Mikku:- kya hua... She just pushed him soo hard that his back got collide with the wall and then she came close to him.....
Mikku:- tum ne promise kiya tha tum vapis aao ge.....
Sumi:- haa toh dekh I completed my promise.....
Mikku:- itna time laga diya ......tum saab jante the toh bola kyu nahi....
Batao she again held his coller
Sumi:- Mikku dekho mujhe laga ki tum saab bhul gayi hogi ......aur esse nahi hai ki maine tumhe sab batane ki kosis nahi ki I tried but nahi bata paya....
Mikku:- tears 😭 where still flowing like a river from her eyes.... She suddenly hugged him......
Sumi:-( in shock 😯😯 but then he hugged her back....)
There was a deep silence 🤐 between them.... Mikku was still sobbing and he was making her calm....
Finally she stopped crying and looked at him....
Sumi:- I know tumhe Bahut hurt hua hai but trust me mera aisa koi irada nahi tha....
Mikku:- bharosa karti hu isiliye toh pyaar kiya hai....
Sumi:- suddenly he realised what she just said....
Sumi:- saach main.... I mean...
Mikku:- she just nooded yess 😳 and made herself hide in his chest and was blushing heavily 😳😳
Sumi:- in no time he just picked her up and started circling round....
Mikku:- sumi kya kar rahe ho chodo Mujhe....
Sumi:- naah abb chahe kuch bhi ho jaye abb tumhe kids se dur nahi jane Dunga....
Mikku:- aacha thik maat jane dena but abhi neeche utar do mujhe chakar aane lage ge....
Sumi:- okay okay....
He then slowly put her down and hugged her tightly..... And she hugged him back.....
And then he kissed her forehead 😚
After few minutes.....
Mikku broke the hug....
Mikku:- vesse room kafi aacha decorate kiya hai...
Sumi:- tumhe aacha laga...
Mikku:- hmmm
Sumi:- bass toh aur kya chahiye tum khush main khush
Mikku:- she just smiled.....
Sumi:- Mikku I love you.....
Mikku:- I love you too....
Sumi:- aaj pakka promise ki kabhi chod ke nahi jau ga....
Mikku:- he kept her hand around his neck and hugged him again.... And he kept his hand around her waist and hugged her back.....

Krish's pov.....
Kelvin:- bhai sab packing hi gaya...
Krish:- ha bhai... Vahi kar raha hu...
Kelvin:- gr8 toh hum 2 din baad nikle ge... Okay...
Krish:- okay bhai.... Sabb thik ho ga na
Kelvin:- yess bro don't worry abb sab thik ho ga abb hum jo chahe ge vahi hoga....
Krish:- hmm....
Kelvin:- chal baad main baat karte hai bye...
Krish:- bye...
Call ended....

To be continued...
Do vote and comment 😊💖