What Is Beautiful Fiction?

Writing beautiful fiction is not easy.

It takes years to build the skills you need to be able to write eloquently and elegantly.

Writing is an art form, and like any art form it takes patience, discipline, and a huge chunk of time to master.

But I bet you are here because you wish to do this, to finally master this art form.

I can help you with that.

My name is Nick Jamieson and I have been a fiction writer for over 15 years.

In that time I have learned so much about the craft, and have finally arrived at a position of understanding. Understanding, that is, of what it takes to create beautiful fiction.

Beautiful fiction is narrative that is going to stick in people's minds, that is going to leave them contemplating your ending for days, leaving emotions resonating within them like the tangy taste of Coke left on your tongue after you've had a swig from a can.

Beautiful fiction is the type of fiction you tell others about: Twilight, Harry Potter, all the best-selling books have at least, to some degree, touched upon this beauty.

It may be in the form of a character who resonated with you, or a setting that rang true to you.

Perhaps it was a plot point that felt particularly relevant to your own life or just the general tone of the story and your emotive response to it.

Beautiful fiction is everywhere, because it comes from humans, who, on a whole, have the potential for beauty.

In this book I seek to extract that beauty from you, so you can include it in your writing.

Here you will discover secrets to unlocking beautiful fiction which includes, but are not limited to:

· visualising an outcome for your novel

· knowing what to use to write your story with

· locating and developing ideas

· plotting and writing a story

· writing as a discovery writer

· editing/redrafting your novel

· sending your novel to agents/publishers

· living a beautiful fiction writing life.

So if you wish to create beautiful fiction, and want to write something that reaches an audience on a deeper level than other books in your genre, read on.

I promise you will not be disappointed. 

What is the most beautifully written story you have read?