*Authors Note*

First off I want to say I'm not trying to copy off anyone throughout this book. Yes sorry if something sounds familiar to anyone else's, I promise it wasn't purposely.

* READ IMPORTANT *
There is also profanity and smut in this story so if your uncomfortable with that sort of stuff I suggest you skip those chapters, or just don't read this! It's totally up to you guys! (: I will warn you at the beginning of the chapters so you can just skip them! I wouldn't want to destroy innocent children ( lmao )

* Small note
Also everyone in this book everyone playing the same people besides Emma!
Emma is played by Katelyn Nacon (Enid) I just figured it would be easiest to get pictures if she played Emma.
I did write this book before season 5 so, I wasn't trying to portray anything off of the show.

I will try to upload a new chapter everyday, but it might be hard, so excuse me if I forget! You guys will have to remind me! Send me little messages.

Also, some characters in this book maybe dead, and others might be alive, that's just how I wanted to do it (: I hope you don't mind!

In this book, I tried to make it different, you know how the same plots you read about over and over again go.

I will try to keep you as interested as possible! Comment at the end of every chapter to give me feedback!