chapter 5| one more suprise

i shriek and jump backwards, the hand is still attached to my leg but without an arm,

'aah fuck get it off me' i shriek while waving my leg around like I'm crazy. Fabian at least has the sense to grab the end of the hand and pull. 

'it won't let go' Fabian said calmly, 'you are going to have to stop waving your leg like a demented chicken. 

'ok' i am almost crying now, i am so freaked out by what is happening. 

'hey, its OK, you will be fine physically' Fabian reassures me while trying to pry fingers from my leg.

'yes' he exclaims as the hand comes free. i latch onto him when he rises, tears flowing out of my eyes.

'thank you' i whisper.

'no it's fine, nothing i like more than having to pries a dead hand from my besties leg' he says attempting humor.

'ha ha very funny, but seriously thank you. i think i would have passed out if i was alone' I sob into his shoulder.

'hey, you would have been fine, you're a smart, beautiful girl who can use her brains in a time of need.' he comforted me, 'you would have gotten over the initial shock and did what i did. besides i think i like being here and getting some attention from you.'

'really, i am not smart or beautiful' i argued, still lightly sobbing but blushing as well, 'and i don't doubt for a second you're enjoying this.'slowly i release Fabian and he is coloured slightly. 

'yes, you are beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And i know that you are smart, you had put some thought into those pranks and as much as i don't like that you did it it was funny and brilliant.' Fabian was blushing a deep red colour as he said that.

'Fabian, that's really sweet thank you' i blush, 'and are you just saying that?'

'no, why would i do that?'

'to make me feel better?'

'ok, yes but no i mean everything i said.'

'aw, thanks.' i say,' but you should probably deal with them.' i look pointedly at Bella and Chantelle who had fainted as soon as the hand appeared.

'yea, i don't think they will be coming to for a while'

'i will help you drag them to there cabins, i will grab Bella.' i smile a little.

'Ok, but please, be nice.'

'fine.' i mutter before grabbing her under the arms and start to drag her out the door. i manage to find several large rocks that may leave a few large scratches on her legs, i drag her into her bed while Fabian drags Bella onto her bed. 

'i will finish up in her.' I tell Fabian, 'you go do whatever.'

'you sure you can handle this?' Fabian questioned me.

'yea, its not that hard.' i replied, 'go.'

'ok, talk later alright?'

'k, bye.' as soon as i heard the door shut i set to work. i ran through a mental checklist of everything i needed to do: paint the walls, get my stuff to make a 'head wound' for bella, make Chantelle hold a baton. 'this is gonna be awesome.' i muttered under my breathe while i worked. "IM COMING FOR YOU" was painted on their wall in red blood, and Bella had the best head wound i think i had ever done, and Chantelle was holding a slightly dented baton that had a little blood on it.  

'those bitches are finally getting what deserve.' i chuckled quietly. 'this is gonna be awesome.' i quickly set up my cameras in the corner of the room so i would be able to see what happened when they woke up. Bella started mumbling, which i took as my queue to leave, i raced out and into my cabin. my laptop was already turned on and i saw Fabian going through my stuff. he was about to click onto one file i couldn't let him see. 

'Oi, Fabian what the fuck are you doing going through my stuff.' i half yelled, shit to late i thought as he clicked and spun around to face me, his face a picture of guilt. 'thats private.'

'sorry, i thought you would be setting Bella up for something else.' he muttered, 'i just thought i would make sure you were normal.' he looked very ashamed as his face turned a bright purple. 

'so you snoop through my laptop.' i snarled. 'look just get out.' i said in a more resonable voice, 'i thought i could trust you.'

'sorry.' Fabian turned around to grab his keys and saw what had popped up on the screen.

'Holy shit what the fuck is this, Sasha.' Fabian was looking at the photos that had popped up.

'nothing, nothing.'  i rushed over and shut my laptop lid, 'something noone else should have seen.' the photos are of me, of what i hide behind long sleeves and long pants. My cuts that were the only way i could escape this hell i was living. i took photos every day that i cut so i knew how many and how bad.

'Sasha, show me your wrists.' Fabian firmly told me, firmly.

'no, i can't show you.' i was shaking, only barely holding together.

'Please, i only want to help and i need to know if this is you.' Fabian was genuinely caring and that suprised me. i figured i might as well show him all of it so i closed all blinds and moved to a safer place. slowly i pulled off my long sleeve, thankful i had a singlet on underneath. Fabian gasped when he saw the jaggared scars that covered my arms, i pulled up my singlet to show my stomach and he saw the worst of it. this was where i could risk bruises and deep cuts, so that was were most of it showed. 

'Sasha.' Fabian was shocked, 'i had no idea, you hid it so well.'

'yea i know, i've gotten good over the years.' i muttered embarrased to be showing someone this.

'show me you thighs.' Fabian said kindly. slowly i pulled out of my trackies.

'oh Sasha.' i had worked towards my perfect body for a long time and was proud of my superslim built that had come through many starved days and a couple of purges. my legs currently werern't to cut but i wish they were. years of scarring showed through and my legs were practically covered.

'how long.' fabian asked

'3-4 years.' i was embarrased, never had i shown anyone anything. 'but before you say it will get better, don't! i have been fighting this for years and never once succeded in more than 2 weeks clean, which i know doesnt seem like much but it is hell for someone like me.' by this point i was sobbing. i had to stop crying in front of him. a knock on the door helped me ragin my posture and stop crying. i quickly got dressed and told Fabian to sneak out the back, which he did quickly. just before opening the door i cleared my face and made myself presentable. quicklyi opened the door