Moment In Time

Chapter 1

~Brooke's pov~

I woke up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. I stretches my arms out high above my head then turned to my door where my giant life sized poster of Niall was. I smiled, then walked to the door and gave it a gentle kiss on it's paper cheek.

I walked downstairs where my 5 year old brother was making a mess with his cereal. My mom wasn't awake yet so I had to clean up the whole mess in the kitchen.

When I finished cleaning of the final splash of cereal milk from the counter I searched the pantry. I didn't feel like having cereal and the only other options other than cereal was toast or last nights left overs. Obviously I chose toast. I popped the thick prices of bread into the heated toaster and waited.

Finally the toaster popped out of the toaster. (More like flying out of the toaster.) The two pieces landed on the counter top while my brother screamed. I told him to shut the f*ck up. I guess I shouldn't of said that because my mom woke up. She just stood there at the door to the kitchen in her bright blue night gown that hanged down to her ankles. I had to say sorry and promise to never say that again.

I went up to my room and watched a bit of tv while eating my second piece of toast. I stared at my Niall poster and wondered if it were ever possible for me to meet him. Sadly we live in too small of a city/town for them to have even heard of. At least there was a big city close by.

I turned back to the tv and switched the channel.