Moment In Time

Chapter 2

~Niall's pov~

"We are flying to this small town in Canada for a commercial. Hopefully we will get to meet new fans and maybe I'll find my princess", I said while talking to the boys.

I went back to my room in the hotel to get the rest of my stuff for the trip when suddenly, my phone rang. It was the boys calling to see why I was talkin so long. "You know by calling me I'm just gonna take longer." "Hurry up Niall!" the rest of the band said on the other line of the phone.

I walk as fast as I can while holding a suitcase in one hand and carrying a water bottle in the other.

We get on the plane and after a while I fall asleep.

~Brooke's pov~

"Oh my goodness!", I scream through the phone into my friend Rebecca's ear. She asks me why I'm so exited. I guess she didn't get the news yet that ONE DIRECTION are coming to our town!!! The other line of the phone is quiet for about five seconds then I heard a breath and suddenly an earpeircing scream came through the phone. I could litterely feel the whole ground shake.

We start Fangirling over the phone but then started wondering how we would get to even see them.

Later that evening I get a call on my cell phone from my mom and dad. "Honey we won't be home for supper so you have to cook for Dylan and yourself." "Okay." I say while trying to get off the phone with them. It felt like at least a half hour they were trying to talk to me. Finally they got off the phone.

I walked down the hall towards Dylan's room and knocked and asked him what he wanted for dinner. As always it was Kraft dinner.

I got out the pots and started cooking. I called for Dylan to come down. He sat across the table from me but I kept on having to duck because he wanted to see the tv. Personally I can't stand even being in the same room with him. This was one of those times I wish I wasn't in the same room with him.