Moment In Time

Chapter 3

~Brooke's pov~

I woke up on the fricking cold floor this morning. I don't even know how I got there! All I know is that my back hurts twice as bad from bending down for Dylan to watch the tv yesterday and know it hurts from falling. I have a feeling this is going to be a bad day.

~Niall's pov~

We are almost there! I can't believe we are going to see so many new directioners! I want to try to meet as many as I can in the short moment we are there for.

We step out of the plane into the airport. As I expected there were over 500+ directioners waiting in about 4 lines to meet us. I couldn't even tell if they were lines, they just looked like a big group of screaming and crying girls. I still can't imagine how great it is to have so many people love you but so many haters who want to destroy you.

I push my way through the crowd while tryin to take as many pictures as I can with the fans. Most of the girls are hugging me and it feels so great to make them happy. But sadly we had to leave to the hotel and unpack.

I climbed into the taxi and told te driver what hotel we were going to. As soon as

We got there I had to run through the fans because it was to dangerous to stay there.

I got into the hotel where Harry, Liam, Louis and zayn were standing waiting for me. I walked up to the front desk and asked for my room key.

~Brooke's pov~

I litterely just remembered 1D are in town! How the heck did I forget that?!

I run downstairs in my pajamas and get some cereal. I drown the cereal with milk because I was to busy watching the tv. Dylan had to yell at me that there was now milk all over the counter and on the floor. "See I'm not the only one who messes up!" he says in a slightly high pitched yell. I ignore him and go back to cleaning up the mess. Suddenly I hear the tv say, "...And now here is One Direction performing Little Things here at the studio!" I immediately run and hop straight over the couch towards the tv. I grab the remote and turn it up.

****

Hey guys! Could you give me some good feed back? I know that barely anyone will read this but oh well.