What a weird Piglin

Michael woke up with the feeling of him being carried, he didnt manage to move but after a few minutes he was able to open his eyes a little. Despite what he now saw, a big Person carrieing him he didnt feel a Thing. He also didnt feel the cold or the snow that was falling on him.

Michael glanced to his right to get a better look at the Person that had him over their shoulder. Michael couldnt figure out their gender. The Person had long Pink hair that reached to their Hip but also a muscular Build, ontop of theyre Hair was a Gold Crown, Michael tried reaching for it but he still wasnt able to move properly, the other thing he noticed after his attention wandered away from the Crown was that this Person also had Piglin ears.

Michael let out a quiet whine knowing that he would be killed by the Piglin for being weak, it probably came out the portal by accident. Normaly Piglins wouldnt step near the Portal and if they did they had an unspoken rule to attack any Human that stepped out of it.

They only let Humans that respected their culture and traded with them go, those were usually spotted pretty easily since they either hold gold up in the air to get a Piglins Attention or wore Gold Armour.

However Piglins were allowed to kill eachother, and that would be the weak once, the weak once always got killed off.

The last thing that came to Michaels mind before he drifted away to sleep again was why a Piglin had Hair and weird expensive Human clothes on. What a weird Piglin.

( heyyyyyyy, its been a whileeeee-

Anyways, ive been pretty busy with school lately considering im failing my classes T-T but besides that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it was short! ill try making a longer one next time, maybe even this week d: also im thinking about writing a techno x quackity fic, anyone interested? )