𝔼𝕩𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕦𝕞

Nevaleah Harris

Nevaleah Harris

15 Years Ago

"Mother, why is everyone bowing down to you and father?" asked the little 7 year old Royal Princess to her mother when she went into her room to put her to sleep. The mother gave her only daughter a sweet soft smile.

"You love reading books about royal princesses, right?" Asked the mother to her little daughter, little Leah nodded happily. "You are one of them, you know that? Your mother and father are the king and queen," said the mother, stroking her little daughter's sharp nose.

"They are all queens on the books i read, mother" said little Leah confirming to the Queen of England, who is her mother too. "Yes, of course. One day you will be a queen too, your prince charming will come for you" said the mother to her daughter, little Princess Leah wrinkled her nose. "How can I be a queen when I'm with a prince? I don't need a prince, I can be a queen myself" said little Princess Leah, looking at her mother seriously.

The mother smiled at her little daughter, Nevaleah, the Princess Royal. "Your prince will be a king in the future, and you will be queen too. Nevaleah Harris, Queen of France, sounds elegant, right?" the mother said. "Like Queen Isabella of France !! I love her, Oh and also Queen Elizabeth I" said little Leah very happily and her eyes shone with adoration.

The mother shook her head with a smile, "Of course, they are all very brave, just like you, okay let's sleep now, there are still many adventures tomorrow" said the mother to her daughter, then she laid her daughter's head on the soft pillows and covered the daughter. little girl with her fluffy blanket.

The mother kissed her forehead and began to sing a sleeping song for her daughter, a sweet and beautiful voice enveloped the room, little Leah calmly and began to sleepy listening to her mother's sweet voice.

"Mother, I want to be a spy." Little Leah said softly in her sleep to her mother, "Of course princess, you can be whatever you want" said the mother, then she kissed her little daughter on the forehead, and walked out while turning off the light.

"Our little princess is asleep?" asked a man, the mother was surprised and jumped a little, "My King! Quit that attitude" said the mother to her husband, the King of England. The King ignored his wife's orders and went to their little daughter who was already asleep, and kissed her forehead while stroking her chubby red cheeks.

"Goodnight our little Princess" whispered the father to his sleeping little daughter. Then he turned and went towards the door and found his wife smirking with a sly gaze, her hands on her hips.

"Come on, fine.. I will try to come before she sleeps, I promise" said the king to his wife who saw him with a look of disbelief, "You are always like that, never change, you better make me believe that you will do it" said the Queen and she began to leave her dumbfounded husband.

"Oh, I will" he said and smirking slyly, then he chased after his wife and carried her into their room.

Leah hadn't slept yet, she peeked through the small door which they didn't know was slightly ajar. Leah admired her parents so much, she wondered whether the prince charming her would treat her like her father to her mother, and dreamed of it.