Lil Sis

Yoon Kkura is never the one to approach anyone. But when she saw how lively Jeonghan was whenever Eunbi went over to their house (to do campus project, of course), the young lady knew she needed to do something.

And the fact that Eunbi is the little sister of her role model, Bae Joohyun a.k.a her Almighty Irene-sama, was a super bonus that Kkura couldn't ignore.

It was the third time his project group went over to his house and Kkura personally brought them glasses of orange juice with some snack for them to nibble. Jeonghan shot a confused look toward her, but she ignored it.

"Fighting, everyone! I'll be back again to bring more refreshments."

Eunbi protested in a kind manner, "Oh, you don't have to! This is enough."

Kkura smiled (smirked inside) and took the opportunity. "It's okay. Instead, can you help me a bit, Unnie? Um, can I call you unnie?"

That was all and they were friends. Jeonghan still have no idea how they became closer after that.

But thanks for his lil sis, Eunbi sometimes came up to Jeonghan to say hi whenever they bumped in between their own classes. Even though all she asked was about his sister. That little things still a source of happiness to him.

It has been two years since he was pinning over her and Kkura became friends with his crush. Jeonghan still got nervous around Eunbi, but their talk progressing. Moreover, once in a while Kkura asked Eunbi to crashed into their place just to spend a night out (his sis is a bit obsessed with a night out with friends). Thus, it gave him a chance to talk his way, too.

The day after the commotion in their house, Eunbi was over again. She greeted him when he came.

"Oh, Jeonghan. Just come home? Sorry, I'll crash your house again since it's been a long time to spend time with Kkura."

Jeonghan watched her bewildered. He got excited too since his crush was the one welcoming him home instead of his annoying sister. "Ah, it's fine. Have fun."

She threw him her beautiful smile and jogged to his sister's bedroom. Ah, the tiredness he felt was disappeared just like that. Feels great to came home.

He secretly praised Kkura for invited his crush.

Oh, wait. Speaking of crush...

Didn't Kkura have a crush on his crush, too?

Jeonghan rushed inside the house. He actually had no idea on what he would do, as long as he didn't leave his crush alone with Kkura.

When his footsteps just a few away from his sister's room, Kkura's question stopped him.

His crush answered cheerfully.

He froze on the spot.

Then, with a head down, he turned his feet back to his room.

"Unnie, tell me again how was your boyfriend's confession went like?"

.

.

.