Big Bro

Another hellish day passed by. A last year college student, Yoon Jeonghan, went back home a little later after sunset with a tired face. He really just wants some dinner and an early sleep.

But right after he opened the front door, a young lady stood by as if she was welcoming him.

"Wow, back so early? I guess no date again for this year."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. Right. There was no way the sister will ever welcome him warmly. She always have something to say just to annoyed him.

Yoon Kkura is his one and only little sister and have two years age gap with him. They didn't have that close siblings relationship, nor they hate each other guts. 

Well, maybe sometime Jeonghan hates Kkura for always tried to compete with him. Be it toys or scores in school. He even gave up their parents' affection for her, but it seemed that too won't satisfied the precious princess of the Yoon Kingdom.

The older one ignored her and walked passed by. Kkura tailed behind him.

"What do you want?" he finally asked when his annoying sister kept follow him until his bedroom.

The tall sister (he didn't even why she could grew that tall. He's still taller by ten cm, though) showed him her side smile. "Still hang up to Eunbi-unnie, huh?" she sneered. Jeonghan clicked his tongue.

"Mind your own business."

The youngest whistled. "Just give up already and pursue Irene-sunbae instead. You guys can hold to some convos alright, right?"

Jeonghan scoffed. "No way, I like her sister better."

"No way!" Kkura childishly shouted. Jeonghan jumped on his track with his sister sudden fumes. "Back off of Eunbi-unnie! She's MINE!" Then she stomped on her feet and went mad dash to her own room.

The big brother's mind stopped working for a second.

Two seconds.

Five seconds.

Thirty seconds.

Then it hit him.

"WHAT THE DUCK, KKURA?! YOU GAY?!" 

.

.

.

A/N: No, I don't make any typos. It IS DUCK, okay? Bye.

Anw, see you again on next Wednesday! 💕