-A Grandfather Worth Waiting For-

Devin, Lucas, Brandon and Ritchie had asked Demetrius to look after Kye, Pearl, Taylor and Milo because they wanted to go out that night to the beach, to relax after a stressful past couple of weeks. "Are you ok with them?" Brandon asked looking at Demetrius who was rocking Peral. "I'm fine, when should they be in bed?" Demetrius asked, looking at his three sons-in-law and son. "They should get to bed at 6pm, they'll be shown to the public for the first time tomorrow" Lucas responded. "Wonderful, you should be off then" Demetrius smiled as they walked out of his house at the back of the castle. Pearl had fallen asleep, so he put her in one of the cribs he had been given. He then walked over to the three boys and sat down with them. Milo had been wearing a dress for the past couple day's and he loved it, Devin said "he said he looked pretty in it" Demetrius smiled. Taylor and Kye were playing blocks together making it as tall as they possibly could, but it fell down every time they tried. "Grandpa?" Milo asked, Demetrius turned round and looked at Milo. "Yes?" Demetrius replied back to his Grandchild. "Can I have a drink?" Milo asked. "Of course" Demetrius replied, as he reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle and passed it to Milo.

-With the other four-

Devin sat on the shore with his legs in the water, Lucas was collecting sea shells next to him that had washed up in the water.  Ritchie and Brandon, were having a little play fight before their husband's called them over. "I hope the children aren't to much for Dad" Devin said as he swished his feet in the water. "I'm sure he's fine, from what we've been told he's suffered worse" Ritchie said sitting down next to Devin, placed his head on his shoulder before smiling. "Your right" Devin replied. Lucas and Brandon were looking at all the sea shells that they had collected together, Lucas picked up a shiny blue one and placed it in Brandon's hand. Brandon then found a purple one and did the same. It was getting late, so they decided they would return back to the castle. They opened the door to Demetrius's house to find them all asleep together on the sofa, they found it cute and decided they would sleep their too, to make sure they were safe. Devin made sleeping bags appear and they went to bed themselves. As one big Happy Family.

_________________________

:D