1: Vactions & Niall Horan.

2 years later

  I grabbed the laptop laying next to me and flipped it open, not being surprised that I had left it on all night once again. My hands went over to the keyboard and clicked the shortcut to twitter. After logging in I immediately go to check DM's like I always do.

@_karlawilliams: Hey we've got off the plane & heading to Disney Land to start off the Vay-cay. You in girlie? Of course you are I already have your ticket <3

  I see that she had tweeted that only 3 minutes ago and I smile at what she said before retweeting it, and then replying to it.

@GenesisBernal: Buy a ticket for Garrett. He's going to come with us. He doesn't know it yet, but he is.

  I go to scroll through my TL to see a couple of tweets while waiting for her answer. When she did though, the answer didn't shock me.

@_karlawilliams: If that loser wants a ticket he can pay with money out of his own pocket. Not my boyfriends. Why would you want him to come. :(

@GenesisBernal: Don't make me ask your boyfriend. He likes Garrett.

@_karlawilliams: Fine fine, call me when you're in front of the park love ya xo

  I favorite her last tweet before making sure to shut down my laptop and returning it to the side of the bed where it once was. I unplug my phone that had been on my dresser charging and call my best guy friend, Garrett.

"You better have a good explanation for waking me up at 9 in the morning."

"Garrett you're lying. You picked up the phone on the second ring and you don't sound like you just woke up at all." I said raising my eyebrow, even though he couldn't see it.

"You're right I was lying. Whats up chika. How may I be of assistance."

"You up for hanging out at a childrens park all day?"

"Disney land?"

"Yup." I answered, popping the p.

"Count me out."

"Oh please. We'll have fun I just know it."

"Do I have to pay?"

"Nope, your ticket is 100% paid for."

"Will it be just us?"

  I scratch the back of my neck thinking of an easy way to tell him that the girl that bullied him all of middle and high school would be going too.

"Omg you're thinking about it. Karla will be there won't she? Nope I'm not going. Nope nope." He said before I had a chance to tell him.

"Garrett c'mon don't be lame, her boyfriends going. She'll barely pay any attention to you."

"That didn't stop her the last hundred times all of us hang out."

"Bye Garrett I'm picking you up in an hour go get ready, you have no say in this. I'll drag you out ready or not when I get there. Bye bye bye." I said quickly, then pressed the end button before he got to answer.

  I pulled a drawer open and quickly pulled out black jeans and a white tank top. After I rushed to my closet and pulled my jean jacket off a hanger and grabbed my black combat boots. I ran out and threw all my stuff on the bed and sprinted into my bathroom to take a shower.

  I hopped in and showered for only about 15 minutes, since I decided not to wash my hair because I washed it yesterday. Once I got out I put on the clothes that were thrown on my bed, and went to go get socks so I can put on my boots. Right after my outfit was put together I put on my pearl earrings and some eyeliner. While looking myself over in the mirror, I ran a hand through my short dark brown hair before giving myself a thumbs up. Noticing that it has only been 35 minutes since I've started getting ready, I decided to go into the kitchen and make myself scrambled eggs to pass the time.