Chapter One

Stella lays in her bed exhausted from a tiring day of practicing her magic skills. As she lays there, her mind starts wandering on how she had ended up at Frostbourne. The main HQ of the human resistance. While she had technically been born in a different dimension, the one she lives in now, the Overworld, is her real home. As a baby, she had been brought to this dimension and dropped off at a small which society called the Coven.

She had been raised there and was taught the ways of magic by the resident witches.

Only about two months or so ago, a few days after her 19th birthday did she decide to leave. She wanted to forge a new path for herself, explore the world and help the remaining humans fight against the Nether and Undead hordes.

While she was not technically a human, she felt she might as well be. She has the same biological structure as one and unless she told someone she was different they would never know. Milky white skin is pretty normal and she is only five foot seven so she wasn't even weird in the height department. Really the only things on her that stand out are her bright blue eyes and purple hair, a gift from her other dimensional origins.

It had been a decent length trek here, but when she finally arrived, they welcomed her surprisingly openly. She even made a friend while she'd been here! His name is Rain. Really nice guy who is good with a sword and has one red eye and one blue eye. Used to be an Undead, until he was revived, but she wasn't going to judge.

What an adventure those last two months had been, but little does she know how much of an adventure she's about to go on.