Chapter Seven

Stella keeps running through the woods knowing that one of the humans is chasing her, but she doesn't know why. She is an ally of the humans and also happens to look just like them, so what gives?

She looks down at her body looking for possible answers. Is it something she's wearing? She takes off her gloves and notices that her hands and in extension, all of her skin tone seems to be a bit paler now. Why is that? She has gotten plenty of sun... She tries to rub her hands, to see if the paleness will just flake off to show her real skin tone underneath or something while she is running, but nothing happens. All she can feel is her own smooth skin. That's weird.

She changes direction to try and throw off her human pursuer. She really wishes she could remember what happened in that angry haze in her memory, she feels like that would answer so many questions. Has her head always felt this heavy?

The human that is pursuing her is getting closer, she can hear it in their footsteps. She looks behind her and gets a far better look at her pursuer. She is female, with pitch black hair, a grey skin tone, and is wearing plaid clothing. She is holding two karambits and looks quite mad.

Stella wishes she could just stop and have a civil conversation with this woman and clear up whatever is making her so angry but she has a feeling it isn't going to work that way,

"This woman is relentless!" Stella thinks to herself. At this point, she only really has one option left. As much as she doesn't want to use this option, it is the only one left. She can't outrun this woman, so she is going to have to spawn a Nether portal to escape. Especially she has a Nether army after her right now, she hopes there won't be too many monsters on the other side to fight.

"Magic, don't fail me now" She thinks as she hears a karambit whizz past her ear and thunk into a tree. She spawns a portal far easier than she thought it would be.

She hops through the portal, escaping the overworld, and finds herself now in the Nether. 

(Please tell me if you have any feedback or comments! I love to read them! Thank you!)