Chapter 1

"Dad do I really have to stay the whole time?" I whined pushing my luggage into our Jeep Wrangler backseat.My dad shoving his on top of mine and shutting the trunk, soon plopping down in the driver seat. I leaned against the window,

"Fine but I still have to finish my school"I said sitting down and putting on my seatbelt.

"We will stop in an hour," he smiled pulling out the driveway

"Dad its an hour drive," I said leaning towards the back to my guitar. Unzipping the case I pulled out my old acoustic guitar.

" Any requests?" I asked settling the guitar with the neck pointed to the backseat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After watching all of the auditions it. was time for week one. Great.

"Dad why do I have to meet them ahead of time?" I was being dragged down the hallway of the hotel.

" Its professional, now put on your big girl pants on," my dad stoped in front of a door turning towards me.

" You will be staying with Jax," he turned to unlock the door with the key.

" Wait what?!" I looked back at all my stuff.

" I have to stay with them to?" I pouted. My dad just laughed,

" sorry swetie, but good news," he said opening the door and handing me the keys.

"At the end of the hallway is a music room where you can put your instruments,and not many contestants play so you should be alone most of the time.Now, go mingle" he said pushing me. As he walked away I could practically feel the smirk on his smug face.ugh. I slowly walk in and I see a beautiful tan bright blonde haired girl unpacking. She turned around and smiled

" Hi," she walked over and shook my hand.

"I'm Jax,"

" Hi, Jessika," I smiled

"Or Jordan" she looked confused

" I have two names.." she just kept smiling.

" Just call me Jordan," she nodded

" Or Jordan," she laughed and walked back over to her bed in packing.

" Okay Jessika Jordan what number are you?" she asked not looking up

" huh?" I questioned walking over to the empty bed

" To sing, what number are you?" she looked up this time . she seemed sweet so I hopefully she won't be weirded out.

" Umm actually I'm Band Director." I said looking down at my bags and setting them down

" You're funny were ganna be friends, how old are you anyway?"

" haha why I just turned 15," I turned and walked towards the door peeking out to make sure my instruments are still there.

" Well Jax," she turned around to me

" Nice to meet you abd see you at rehearsal tonoght." I smiled

" Okay," she waved and I left and shut the door behind me. I looked at my 9 bags of instruments on a trolley cart. I started to push and it was really heavy but I almost got it halfway when a floor divider stoped it and I was to tired to push it. Beside the floor divider was 'Boys Only Section'. Great. I looked back towards my room there has to be at least 40 rooms and I'm way to tired. I pushed as hard as I could and I was groaning. I turned my back to it and tried walking backwards then I heard a click so I guess I'm getting it up the divider.Suddenly it gently rolled over the divider leaving me on the floor sprawled out.

" I did it!" I cheered to myself. I started to get up and when I turned around I saw two really cute guys. One had big blue eyes and dirty blonde hair up in a quick sorta way. The other one had nerd glasses and black hair. They were laughing at me. I could feel myself get red. I looked at the cart and how it was over the divider and beside them. I pointed to the cart and then pointed to them and the nodded laughing more.

"O" I started to walk again and tried to push the cart but I was to tired and my arms hurt.

" I didn't see you at orientation," the dirty blonde said walking closer to me.

" and why are you trying to come into the boys section, you might get kicked out of the competition " the black haired one asked approaching to. They both got to the cart and I stepped aside still silent

" um I wasn't at orientation, and I need the music room"

" but no girls play instruments so it's on our side," the boys started pushing the cart effortlessly to the music room.

" I do," I said walking along side the cart counting the bags. All there.

" Are these bags instruments?" the black haired one asked

"Some," I said looking straight ahead.

We got to the music room, and the blonde one tried to open the door

" do you need help in loading?" they asked pushing the cart inside the empty open area.

" I got it," I said grabbing one of the taller bags with my music stand in it.

" if you need help come find us," the black haired one said and they both smiled and walked out

" Um guys?" the blonde one stuck his  heads in then the black haired one

" yeah?"

" Can you shut the door?" I smiled. And they left and shut the door laughing. I set up all of my instruments with a struggle after 3 hours, I was playing Riptide by Vance Joy for fun and a man walked in.

"Miss no girls allowed in this section of the floor."

I stood up

" I am," 

" Your name please Jessika Jordan #######" I smiled

" oh the directer" he looked suprised

" well rehearsals are starting, how old are you?"

" 15 why?"

"You are young!" he laughed.

I walked down to the auditorium for rehearsals . great now everyone's ganna think I'm a freak. yay.