OMG HI!!!

4-21-2021

It has been FAR too long omg!! 

This has been suuuper delayed due to me moving schools. Again. I really don't even remember when my last "post" was. Though I am afraid this set up won't last long either. In fact, a month or less.

I am hoping all who have been reading this book have been enjoying my past uploads and I will at least try and access this here and there when I can. Again, this is a school laptop I am using and I hope to own my own computer soon. But most importantly I hope ALL of you are having good days, nights, weeks, months. 

I know 2019 took a HUGE wrong turn, and then 2020 exploded with horrible things. I suppose 2021 could definitely be better for a lot of people, but we all must make due with what we have and who we have to try and make everything better.

 I suppose 2021 could definitely be better for a lot of people, but we all must make due with what we have and who we have to try and make everything better

Now, on a brighter side for me, as of March 26 of this year, was my ONE YEAR with my boyfriend who I honestly couldn't be happier with. I absolutely adore him with every inch of my being. Sure, like all couples, we have definitely hit our rough spots and lows, but we pushed through and held strong through it all. Despite after about 6-7 years of knowing one another, we still have never met. But our bond is as strong as any in-person relationship could be. I cannot say I seen myself in a healthy long-distance relationship, but here I am. A whole year...it's crazy to think it.

Anywho, I hope all of you awesome readers are doing well, and staying safe. Please be taking the proper precautions when you are out and be safe if you choose to go out with friends and such.

Until my next update, feel free to add me on Discord if you need to talk or vent: Booper Dooper#9495

And I hope you all have a great day/night! 💚💚💚