Chapter 2

(A/N: I know Peyton has a little brother named phoniex in real life but in this story she doesn't. The only sibling she has is spencer👌 rest as normal)

Winnie's P.O.V-

I woke up noticing Peyton was in the shower. I got up and grabbed my clothes (the ones in the picture) and I decided to use the guest bathroom to do my normal hygiene that every teenage girl should do.

I finally finished and when I came back in Pey's room she was putting on her high black heels with red underneath.

"Hey, cute outfit." She told me with a smile on her face. She honestly is always smiling, I don't think I've ever seen her not smile.

"Same, your outfit is gorgeous! I gotta borrow your wardrobe sometime." I simply stated.

"Well, feel free! We're cousins after all."

I smiled and then sat on the couch. "Ohhhhhh! Fun idea, how would you like to come to the set with me today?! It'll be totally fun! You'd get to meet the cast, get a tour of the set and soooo much more." Peyton suggested.

"I don't know.. Sounds, no offense, but it sounds kind of lame."

She frowned.. "Okay.."

I groaned, "fine! I'll go."

She smiled and dragged me to her car and I got in the passenger seat.

~

"And finally this is the Jessie living room. This is usually where we all kinda chill between takes..or sometimes in our dressing rooms." Peyton said finishing up the tour.

I just nodded, "now, the cast." Peyton suggested and then this indian boy walked by, "Oh hey, Karan! Keep my little cousin company why I get hair and makeup and wardrobe. And be nice to her."

Karan agreed and Peyton ran off somewhere.

"So how old are you?" Karan asked. I smiled, "fifteen. You?"

"16." He replied.

"Ah, the driving age, be safe." I said punching him awkwardly in the arm. We both awkwardly laughed it off.

"Sooo..do you have a boyfriend?" He asked trying to make it less awkward.

"Are you making fun of me?!" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Woah," he began to defend himself, "no..of course not. I was just trying to make small talk."

I bursted out laughing, "dude, relax I was joking. But to answer your question no, no I do not have a boyfriend. And I'm not looking for one anytime soon either."

"I wasn't offering.." He put his hands up in defense.

"I was just stating." I said, "any other cast mates? No offense but this is awkward.."

"I agree... Maybe Cameron." Karan told me and dragged me through corridors.

He knocked on the dressing room door that said 'Cameron' and left. Great..

"I'm kind of busy, talking to my manager! Be on set later." I heard a teenage boys voice say.

"Um," I began.. "I'm Peyton's cousin and Peyton dumped me with Karan and Karan dumped me off here..." I said through the door.

After a couple seconds the door opened revealing a teenage boy with light black dark brown curly short hair and chocolate brown eyes with freckles plastered all over his face. He looked about 5'5 or 5'6. Way taller then me considering I'm 5'2.

"You're Peyton's cousin?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm Winnie.." I told him standing at the door awkwardly.

"That's a unique name, I like it. Winnie, can you excuse me for a minute while I go get Peyton and talk to her?" He asked not even waiting for me to respond but him just dashing out the dressing room and down the corridor.

'Well, that was rude' I thought to myself... Maybe my breathe stinks? I put my hand up to my mouth and breathed..nothing it smelled perfectly fine..but just incase I plopped in a mint.

When I saw Cameron and Peyton rush past me and slam the dresser room door in my face I felt left out.

I spit the mint at the door, but that backfired and it landed somewhere in my long thick hair.

Oh shit!!

I lost a fucking mint in my hair!

Oh my fucking gosh!!

This can't be happening!

I found it and got it out of my hair and threw it down the hall. Right when I finished the door opened reveling Peyton..

"Winnie? Wth did you just throw?" She asked sticking her head out to look. "Nothing!!! I'm just practicing for...basketball..." I said doing a pretend dunk.

She laughed, "you don't play basketball!"

"That's why...I'm working on it! Gesssh what is this, an interrogation!" I shrugged trying to play it off but I was probably failing miserably.

Peyton just rolled her eyes and made me come inside and sit in between her and Cameron.

His manager was across ..

"What is happening?" I asked .

"Well," his manager began.. "Cameron's career is doing the opposite we want to happen which is going down the drain..."

"So why am I in this?" I questioned confused.

"You're in this because we thought the only way to bring his career back up is for him to get a girlfriend.." His manager told me.

"So? I'm not his girlfriend!?"

"Well.."

I swung up, "no fucking way am I going to date someone I barley even met!"

"You don't actually have to date him, it's just pretend!" Peyton reassured me.

I chuckled out of fear, "so you're saying you want me to fake date Cameron for publicity!"